EXO-K Helps Sehun

My Stalker Bias
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“ Noona noona help me... Er, this scarf or this scarf? My classmate really needs an update in his look," Sehun said as he held up a navy blue scarf and a grey scarf to their stylist.

 

"I guess the grey scarf would do," Stylist noona said and smiled. 

 

 

Sehun nodded gratefully and rummaged in EXO-K's closet. Just then D.O. went in with Chanyeol and he glared at the mess Sehun is doing while the stylist is grinning at them.

 

"Yah Oh Sehun! You are making a mess, okay? You clean that up!" D.O. reprimanded at Sehun.

"And you are missing some practice, like are you really absorbed in studying? Wow, I envy you saeng!" Chanyeol said and pat Sehun's said in which Sehun replied with a glare.

 

"Pssh.. None of your business hyung," Sehun said and he turned to the stylist, "Noona, what are some of the accesories that we need to give out? I will be giving some for my friend in school."

 

The stylist tossed him some dog tag necklaces and spiky bracelets. "That Sehun-ah," Stylist noona said and added. "Chanyeol-ssi is right, you need to go practice for sometime. I can understand education is important but you are an idol."

 

Sehun sighed. He knew their stylist is right. He put all the outfit he have chosen and the accessories in a brown shopping bag. Just then the rest of EXO-K came.

 

"You know, we have no practice today! Manager hyung is really kind to us this time and I am greatful for it! Now I can rest," Suho said as he entered the dorm with the remaning members. He then saw Sehun and waved at him.

 

"Yah! Yah! Hyung, you said no practice right?" Sehun asked Suho.

 

"Uh-huh, why?" Suho asked, clueless.

 

"You need to help me! Let's visit our school. I would call in sick and then we could come. I need to help a friend!" Sehun explained.

 

Suho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter