Restaurant.

My Stalker Bias
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

All of the members are tired and famished. Hearing their Manager tell the good news, they all screamed in joy as they dashed in the restaurant with a tired but eager-to-eat look. 

Sehun's eyes feast on the variety of food being served on the table. His stomach rumbled, urging him to eat already.

"We will eat well!" the group said in unison and digged in. Chanyeol put a lot of rice in his bowl and started to gobbled up the bulgogi. Baekhyun poked Chanyeol in the ribs and open his mouth wide. Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a derpy smile and put some meat in Baekhyun's mouth. Baekhyun gave him an eyesmile and chewed the food carefully. Suddenly, he began to gagged and beg Sehun for water.

"S-sehunnie, w-water! Ppaliii!" Baekhyun screamed and began to fan his mouth, his tongue out.  Sehun was lost in his thoughts. While his hyung was screaming beside him, he began to think about the girl named Jaeyoung.

*Why do I want to see her? Man, those curved lines. She could pass as a model already. She could be my partner in our next MV . I want to touch her soft hair. I bet it's really soft. Like the ones in CFs. Oh and her smile! It is really prettty.*

"OH SEHUUUN!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME WATEERRRRR!!!!!!" Baekhyun screamed out loud. Their Manager glared at them and poured a glass of water for Baekhyun. Baekhyun thanked his Manager hyung fast and drunk the water fast.  

Sehun watched his hyungs bicker and sighed. * I wish she'll go in here right now.* As if on cue, he saw Jaeyoung walking in a nearby table. *Why is her mind eavesdropping mine?!*

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter