New Classmates

My Stalker Bias
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   

 

Sehun walked at the corridors of Hankkuk Academy as he looked at the campus map, looking for his classroom. He turned left and at last reach his new classroom.

He went in and there was buzzing around the place. The classroom was in chaos. There were boys running around, throwing crumpled paper at each other. Some girls are talking in groups with their expensive cellphones sticking out. And then there’s Moon Jaeyoung. Sehun gazed at her and sighed contentedly. Jaeyoung was in the middle of doing her Algebra homework, her silky brown hair in a messy bun, pouting as she scanned her books. Suddenly the bell rang. All of the students scrambled into their seats and composed theirselves. After a while, their adviser came.

“Good morning Miss Yoo!” the students greeted. Sehun was standing awkwardly beside the teacher.

“Good Morning class. Today we have a new student,” their teacher said as she pushed Sehun at the center. The teacher have been told that Sehun would be using another name so that he’ll not be surrounded with fans.

“Annyeong haseyo, Oh M-minjun imnida,” Sehun said and bowed at them.

 

As  soon as Jaeyoung heard “Oh”, she immediately looked up from her homework and stared at the boy. He had on those big, nerd-like sunglasses and his hair was messy. *Oh no. Is he related with Sehun?*

“Hey, is Sehun oppa your relative?” a girl asked and giggled. “Cuz I want you to send letters from us to him!”

The other girls squealed. Sehun eyed the girl with nervousness. The teacher sensing this, she tapped her hand in her table and told the students to be quiet.

“Uuh, I’m a distant relative,” Sehun replied.

There were squeals. Sehun looked at Jaeyoung who was staring at him back. Sehun felt himself turning r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter