Stalking Jaeyoung 1.2

My Stalker Bias
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jaeyoung and Namsoo entered the cafe. As usual, they were greeted happily by the waiters. Namsoo giggled and whispered to Jaeyoung," Hey, Hyunwoo have a crush on you, right?"

 

"Yah! stop that Namsoo!" Jaeyoung whispered and sat in their favorite booth. Hyunwoo came and smiling at them, took their orders. Namsoo could not stop giggling so Jaeyoung kicked Namsoo's legs. Namsoo said, "Ow!" and Jaeyoung just smiled at them.

 

 

 

"Where could Jaeyoung be... I have been waiting for 30 minutes already and she still haven't come," Sehun mumbled as he took a sip of his chocolate latte. Sehun made a face for this was not his favorite drink.

 

Just then he heard a lot of giggling. He craned his head towards the noise and turns out it was Jaeyoung and Namsoo. He noticed Jaeyoung talking to the waiter and he felt a little pain in his chest when he saw it. He curled his hand into a fist. *He is going to get it I swear he-*

 

"Waah!! I'm very sorry! I am very very sorry!" Sehun said as he helped the person get up. Sehun didn't realized that he was walking towards them while he was thinking about things.

 

"Gwenchanayo~" the person said.

 

Sehun turned to face the person and it was...

 

"Minjun/Jaeyoung?!?!" they both exclaimed.

 

"You go here often? Come, sit it with us!" Jaeyoung said as he lead Sehun towards their table.

 

"Minjun-ah!! What a surprise!!" Namsoo said and become hyper about it. The two girls began talking and sipping their drinks while Sehun was lost in thought.

 

"...right Minjun-ah?" Jaeyoung asked.

 

"Uh, w-what was that again Jaeyoung-ah? Mianhe," Sehun said as he blinked and scratched the back of his neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter