Finding the Wallet's Owner

My Stalker Bias
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What are you staring at Sehunnie? Move it!" Chanyeol said and pushed Sehun gently out of the way. The others soon went ot of the restaurant with a mob of fans surrounding them. Squeals here and there and lot of flashes. Amidst all this, Sehun was still looking at the wallet, unconsciously as he walked with the group. He ignored all the screamings of her fans and looked at the contents of it.

*I know this is invading of privacy but sorry. Let's just I say I take a peek, arasso uuh, Moon Jaeyoung?* He thought as he carefully examined the contents. Just then, someone dragged him away quickly. He looked up and saw Kai.

"Come on, you're being slow!" Kai said while dragging him.

Sehun quickly hid the wallet and said a quick sorry to Kai. He then let Kai ushered him to the van. He sat comfortably near the van's window and rest his head on it. He got out the wallet again and stared at the girl's ID picture. After a few seconds, he sat upright. This surprised Suho which made him looked at Sehun with worry.

"Sehunnie what happened?" Suho asked as he carressed Sehun's hair.

The maknae looked at Suho weirdly and brushed his hand away. "What the- yah!! I just remembered something hyung! Aissh!"

Suho snorted and nod in reply. He put on his earphones and drifted off.  

Sehun took the wallet again and looked at it. Suddenly, she saw the name of the school in the owner's school ID.

*I'm going to find her!*

 

Jaeyoung was facing her laptop screen. She clicked on tumblr. 

"xiumintss followed you"

She squealed in happiness for followers are increasing. She uploaded her pictures and watched how fast it got notes. She closed he laptop and went to sleep.

The next day, she woke up, feeling refreshed. She did her usual routine- take a bath, get dressed, go downstairs to eat breakfast, brush her teeth, arranged her things, did a quick scan of her things and kiss her mom and dad goodbye.

"Oh, my ID,"Jaeyoung murmured to herself as she looked for her wallet in her bag. *Where are you, geez. I'll be late now." She ran to the bus stop and after a few minutes, a bus stopped and she stepped inside.

*Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter