Fourth Member Revealed!!!

'Everlasting' | New Girl Group | APPLY CLOSED

HannA (Choi Hana) is yet another member of 'Everlasting'. This "Canadian Badass" was born in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. She was discovered when Hanna where playing her guitar with G.NA infront of her waiting room , a scout saw her . Then G.NA explain that she was her younger sister . That scout showed interest in her and asked her to sing a song to him . After hearing her talent , that scout ask her for a audition in Woolim . At first Hanna was trembling because she want to go to SM , but then she choose Woolim . In the audition she sing her own song called 'Teacher' , then she give that song to IU. She is the Main Vocalist and 2nd Main Dancer of the group.

Hana is a funny and easy-going girl . She love make jokes and love eating . When you saw her eating ddukbokki , then in the next 30 minutes she will eat breads , then she eats other foods . Even though she love eating , she doesn't gain much weight . Hanna always want to gained her weight but it always the same . She also has the aint waist with only 21 inch . Hana didn't have anorexia or bulimia , but she it is typical of her to not gain weight that easily .

Hana was typical of hard-working girls that never give up that easily , she will solve the problem and find the answer until the end . She's also a secret keeper , when you tell her your secret , she will keep it and not reveal it to anyone . She even forgets it . Hana has bad luck in remembering people's name , that's why sometimes she can call you with the wrong names . Hana's flaw was : she was a perfectionist sometimes . When she become a 'Pefrect Hanna' , she will make you start over again if she think it's wrong . But she's not always a perfectionist .

Hanna's hobbies are Composing Songs, Mainking Lyrics, Doncing and Choreography, Cooking, Eating, Laughing and Making Jokes, Listening to her IPod, Taking Selcas and Taking pictures of Interesting Things. A few of her habits are talking while sleeping, sleeps with her eyes open when really sleeply, closes her eyes while thinking, glaring when really mad and singing while taking a shower.

 

 

 
                                       LIGHT_PURPLE_BACKGROUND_2-926x601_zpsb5f
Check out a vid of her singing~
 
 
 
Trivia~

-She was the younger sister of G.NA

-She was ambidextrous , so she can use her both left and right hands

-She was a Jumping BoA

-Love her family so much

-She love listening to BEAST's songs and also her unnie songs ^^

-She was the one who makes IU 'Teacher' and 'Wisdom Tooth' , 4Minute's 'Bababa' , INFINITE's 'Wings' , TaeTiSeo's 'Baby Steps' , and EXO's 'Angel'

-Choreographer for EXO's 'MAMA' , G.NA's 'Black & White' , INFINITE's 'The Chaser' & 'Be Mine' , KARA's 'Pandora' , and Teen Top's 'To You'

-Writing rapp lyrics for T-ara 'Day by Day' and AOA's 'Elvis'

-She was Directioners too

-Has a twitter account : @Hanna93_SsChoi

-A cameo on 'All My Love' sitcom and 'Dream High' both 1 and 2

-Choreographer for Dream High's 'Dream High' , 'We Are The B' , and 'Superstars'

-The one who makes Soundtrack for 'Reply 1997' and 'Shut up ! Flower Boyband' (All For You and I Love You , I Like You)

-93 Liners founder

-Dreaming perform in Staples Center and Tokyo

-Made songs for Eunji and Yoseob 'Love Day'

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Congrats to sweet_lava ~~

More updates soon~~