Third Member Revealed!!!

'Everlasting' | New Girl Group | APPLY CLOSED

Haneul (Choi Haneul) is another member of 'Everlasting'. She's a "dorky flower" that was born in Seoul, South Korea.When Ha Neul decided to quit SM, Woollim's CEO asked her to join Woollim Entertainment. He had already seen her training and was thinking about her for his future new girlgroup. So, when he heard that she wasn't in SM anymore, he used all of his contacts to join her. After many many many rejections (some rumors even say she was harassed and that's why she's afraid of the CEO, we don't know if it's true...), she finally accepted. She is the Face and Lead Rapper of the group.

 Haneul is very shy and quiet when she meet someone for the first time. She doesn't talk a lot, she listens and makes cute smiles. But when she knows the people, she's a really really dorky girl. She laughs at everything - her laugh is really weird, just saying. She sometimes makes pig noises and then she becomes red like a tomato. And she restarts laughing. Just like a flower, you have to wait for her blossoming to see how beautiful she is inside... And even if she's dorky, she can be very cute without even knowing it.

Haneul's sister is also in the group. She is a year older than Haneul. Their parents had divorced when young and they each took one half of their children. Their mother got Hana and Gina (Solo Idol G.Na), and their father got Haneul and Junhong (Idol Zelo of group B.A.P.) They soon met each other again when Gina debuted and successfully got into a girl group together. 

Haneul's hobbies are Rapping, Writing Lyrics, Reading Romance Books and Reading fanfics about her biases. A couple of her habits are drooling in her sleep, doing aegyo without noticing it, snorting with laughing sometimes, fangirling and being shy around people she doesn't know.

 

                                        peach-background_zps7a46e24b.jpg

Now that you know she is the lead rapper, check out her cover of 50 cent's Candy Shop.

 

 

 

 

Trivia~

 Bad acting
Could be a very good MC
 Speaks English and Japanese fluently
Thinks she doesn't dance well
 Her favorite color is pink
 Knows some of the EXO members before their debut
Was a trainee at SM found it too hard

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Congrats to Aelica ~~

Updating more soon ^^