Sixth Member Revealed!!!

'Everlasting' | New Girl Group | APPLY CLOSED

Jaylee (Yong JaeRin) is the sixth member of 'Everlasting'. She's a "cheeky rapster" was born in California. She was scouted during a dance battle in an underground battle with Sehun she was only 13 then, she had been underground for 6 month before being scouted by an SM manager. She was then asked to go to audition the next week. Sehun and her looked at each other and promised each other tomorrow to tell each other their answer. When she return home, she found her brother on her bed staring at her shocking the hell  out of her, She told him what happen and Junhyung asked her to give them a chance, so the next day at school Sehun and her went to the roof top during their break, she called the manager to tell him their answer and  he asked them to go there after school where her brother then sent them there. During the audition, she rap with full of swag and show them her style while rapping and when they asked her if she has any other talent she told them that she can dance and lyric writing so she dance powerfully using her own choreograph routine, and show them the song she compose so from there she was chosen to become a trainee in SM. She  later asked for a transfer to another company since the memory with her ex is giving her too much pain. Trainers and trainees respect her decisions and support her. Her company just asked her to report to the address of her new company and she didn't even bother asking where she is transfer. So when she got there and found out that she transfer to Woollim she is a bit shock. She auditon for the Ceo of Woollim, She started rapping to her own lyrics which she write during the breal when the Ceo asked her if she had any talents she nodded and started dancing to a choreography that she and her twin brother had made. She also took out her guitar and started singing to a song that she wrote during the break. She also show him the songs that she had wrote. When the CEO asked her what she wanted to learnt she immediately told him that she wanted to tried acting he slowly got to know more about her and accept her as a trainees. She is the 1st Main Rapper and 2nd Lead Dancer of the group.

 

Jae Rin is a girl who dislike wearing too girly things like fluffy skirts and all. Jae Rin had a twin brother Yong Jae Bum . Both of them are the cheeky type. Jae Bum who always had a cheeky grin while Jae Rin will put on a smirk or a playful smile. Both of them had a same taste in clothes, music and all. Jae Rin is a type of girl who won't rely on their parents alot. She only rely on Jae Bum when she is lost or don't know what to do as Jae Bum can feel what she is feeling. She love to pull pranks on people and her twin brother will be her partner in crime.

She is the type of girl who doesn't need anyone to prompt her to do things. She love to learn thus knowing how to speak Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese fluently. She also took up composing and writing lyrics from her elder brother Yong Jun Hyung as he told her that what ever you feel you can write down and made some music with it.

She hate people lying to her and she will not tolerate anyone talking back of her family and friends, she willing to fight for her  friends and all.She is a bit protective over her younger brother therefore she will make sure he is alright everytime she have the time. She doesn't like to see people being bully so if she saw people being bullied she will stand up for them and doesn't care about her reputations since she know that what she do is right therefore she have a lot of hoobae and chingu looking up to her. When she is angry she tends to vent her anger out through dancing or writing some raps. When she is sad she will write some songs about how she felt or dance until she passed out which worried some of her members, sunbaes, Cousin and her brothers. If she is happy, she will be in a good mood and she will cook some good food or bake some snacks for her members to eat and she have a happy aura that people can felt it and will also start to smile. Despite her cold look, she have a lot of friends and hoobaes in school that looked up to her. She will also cheorgraph dance when she is bored or when she have time.

She doesn't like to wear revealing clothes unless she is at home or the dorm when she is going to sleep. She enjoy wearing graphic tees with Skinny jeans and HighTop Shoes instead of heels since it's is more comfortable to move around and dance around.She love High Top Shoes alot and will stop at the stores to stare at it until someone pulled her back to reality if not she will start to walk into the shop and buy at least one pair of shoes. She has a whole collection of High Top shoes at home that. Her twin brother and her collected when they shopped together.

Her hobbies are Playing Guitar,Composing Music, Photography, Dancing, Choreographing and Cooking/Baking.Her habits are that she wears less clothes when sleeping, she eats the things she hates first and then finishes with what she likes the most when eating, she must drink coke or green tea when having a meal, smirks alot, uses her tongue to play with her inner cheek, ruffles her hair when she is frustrated, annoyed, worried, irritated and confused,dances when she listens to music, listens to music when bathing and she composes music when she has free time.

gray-background_zpsca4bfc78.jpg

 

Check out her english cover of CL and Minzy's "Please Don't Go"
 
 
Trivia~

She loves to cook and bake for her Brothers , Cousin, Closed Friends and members

Have Been an underground dancer and rapper before

You can see her in the corridor/ hallway dancing with her head phone on

She will have her IPAD ITOUCH MACBOOK and phone with her 24/7 everywhere she goes so she can compose if she is bored

She will be at the dancing or figure a choreograph with any music if you can't find her in the dorm

 Brother is Beast Yong Jun Hyung and Her twin is JB from JJ project

She knows TeenTop Changjo because of his brother Choi Jun Young.

Like Shinee Key, She is one of the founder of the 94-Line

Ideal Type someone like Bang Yong Guk

she have three tattoos one on her left back near the shoulder that say " i love my life"

the other one is on her back waist that say " music is my life"

Another one is on her wrists ' life is a climb and no matter what happen live life to the fullest'

She is blood type O

Her horoscope is Pisces

Her Twitter account is @CheekyRin

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
Congrats to piscesdog~~!!!
 
Last update will be soon~~~ ^^