Second Member Revealed!!!

'Everlasting' | New Girl Group | APPLY CLOSED

Joyce (Park Jaeyeon/ Joyce Park) is a confirmed member of 'Everlasting'! She's the "classy idol" that was born in Seatle, Washington, U.S.A. She was discovered when she auditioned for Woollim Ent. She honestly is a big fan on Infinite, making Woollim her first choice and to her surprise, she was accepted for her flawless talent. She is the lead vocalist of the group.

No other girls present such a class like JaeYeon. Not only does she have a talent in piano and violin, she cooks too!This lovely girl always want to stay next to people and hate being alone. So go nowhere, alright? She loves sport much. She would love to be an athelete if she be given a chance. She is so active and known as the sport ace during her trainee years. She loves to shop like any other girls.

If she can, she will shop the whole mall out. She is confident with her look but there are two things that make her jealous with other girls. That is a girl with slim face and tanned skin. She definitely an edgy girl without even trying to be. She don't like to pretend to be funny or cute. Agyo is not in her personality list but she can act cute if she want to. She always thought about the consequences and others. She got a good focusing skill and determined to complete a task given. She is very chic. If she don't like anything, she will point it out in a good way. She won't keep it to herself and talk at the back. She thinks far and an inovative girl. She got a high pride and is competitive. Even when she only play games with her friends, she will take it seriously.

Joyce's hobbies are Shopping, Watching Movies, Exercising, Surfing the Internet and Doing Make-Overs on People's Appearance. Some of her habits are giving people scary glares when they do something weird, she often touches her face, look into the mirror and tapping her fingers on a table or anywhere while she is sitting down.

                                              pink_wallpaper_zps9b5a4518.jpg

Sounds like an interesting girl, no? But nonetheless, look at this clip of her singing. Not only does she sing beautifully, but it's definitly a voice to remember.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Trivia~

Want a new nickname, she deny that she got a scary glares
Can play violin and piano

Always think that she's better in dancing than in singing

The company pushes her toward singing

Likes to cook

Was a cheerleader in USA

Received a lot of award in school years

A rich kid (check out her house)

Never in a relationship before

Knew 2PM personally even before her debut

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Congrats to Prettiful !!!!

 

More updates soon~