Fifth Member Revealed!!!

'Everlasting' | New Girl Group | APPLY CLOSED

Mina (Jung Mi Na) is the fifth confirmed member of 'Everlasting'. This "angel" was born in Seoul, South Korea. She was discovered when she auditioned for Woollim Ent. and they loved her!!! She's a talented dancer and has a cute little face. She is the Maknae, 1st Main Dancer and Sub-Vocalist of the group.

 Jung Mi Na has many different personality. But she's still just an average girl. She's very silly and can sometimes be very tomboyish. She plays alot of sports and and doesn't mind getting dirty or sweaty. She loves to laugh, sing, and dance. She gets very quiet and shy when she is around her crush and becomes very clumsy and akward. But when she around her friends or her little brothers she is very hyper active and wants to spend the whole day with them, shopping, swiming or eating sweets (she always does that with her brothers). She can get very jealous sometimes when her crush attention is on another girl or when one of the other memebers are praised and recognized more. She can get very rough when around guys and likes to wrestle just to show the guys that she is a strong girls even though she looks small. Sometimes she gets angry and snaps when she is fed up or had enough and leaves suddenly or disappears for a whole day and no one will know where she is. But the manager. Most of the time she went back home and for two or three days because her little brother makes her happy then she comes back ready to work. When she's angry she cusses in English or speaks in Japanese.

Mina's hobbies are Reading, Dancing, Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Gymnastics, Cooking, Cleaning and Drawing. Her habits are tapping her foot, biting her bottom lip, losing focus, cursing in english when she's frightened or when something bad happens, speaking her thoughts, speaking in japanese when she's angry, flinching when someone raises their hand and jumping when she hears loud noises.

 

plain_light_yellow_background_business_c

Check out this awesome vid of her dancing

 

 

Trivia~

 

  • She make videos with other kpop idols or sometimes with the fans,
  • She models and act,
  • When she was in jr high  she had signed up for a Talent show and the judges were SNSD and she won the talent show and singed in a concert show with them,
  • She had once won a day with Teen Top and went to Korea to hangout with them,
  • She won a trip to Disney World with Exo
  • Aron Kwak from Nu'est was her next door neighbor and friend when she was young.
  • She was scouted once  but denied it
  • She did a youtube video with Baekho (Nu'est) of them hanging out with their friends for a whole day
  • Sometimes she take days off to hang out with her little brothers
  • She was bullied alot in America
  • She can speak Korean, English and Japanese fluently and is studying French language.
  • Her strongest subject in school is Science and History
  • Weakest subject in school is Math and Language
  • Loves to wink (Winking Queen) 
  • The world revolves around her little brothers.
  • She's a huge tease

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I felt that the dancer you used was too amateur in dancing. She was great, but not as great as a professional dancer. And since this is going to be the part you play in the group, you're dance moves should be really good, so I changed the video. Sorry~~

 

Anyway, Congrats to InnocentMemories!!!~~

More updates soon~~