Seventh Member Revealed!!!

'Everlasting' | New Girl Group | APPLY CLOSED

Yumi (Kim Hyomin) is the last member of 'Everlasting'. This "sweet devil" was born in Incheon, South Korea. She was discovered when She locked herself in her room and sang to her sister's audition song, Hurt by Christina Aguilera followed by a few rapping from some infamous rappers. Hyomin recorded her sister's voice secretly and send it to Woolim as she heard that their looking for a few more girls  to complete the new group. Days later, good news was passed on to Hyomin after Hyorin told her about her recording Hyomin's voice and sending it to Woolim. Hyomin was mad at first but was happy that she got accepted thanks to her sister. She is the 2nd Main Rapper of the group.

 

Hyomin don't talk much to people she just met and not a good conversation starter. When a friend talked with someone, unless she knew the "someone", she'll just keep quiet. When she feels that she's comfortable with you, she'll unleash her true self - talkative, cheerful and random. She does things her own way and doesn't care about what the others think. She simply adore singing and shopping. Shopping is ever girl's favourite pastime. Hyomin is no exception. She can shop for hours without a single complain of tiredness. She had the passion in being a photographer after being a singer. She likes to take pictures of different objects using different angles. She loves to daydream and have a great imagination. She always imagine what would happen if she got a boyfriend. Sometimes when she's in her own world, small little body movement like flinching, she would do it in real life too without noticing. Hyomin is somehow outgoing and optimistic. She's confident in what she does.

She's a bit stubborn. She cared about others more than herself. Her friends called her a slow poke because she does thing slowly and had no sense of timing. She can be lazy and a big sleepyhead. No one ever tried to wake her up, knowing that they would probably be wasting their time and rather do something else. She is absent-minded; easily distracted and has a low-level of attention. She can't do many things at the same time nor get distracted even by a single fly! She's forgetful and sometimes, irresponsible. Her brain may be the same size as a normal human being but her memory can be as small as a grape. She's empathetic, easily understanding others' points of view, yet often hesitating to challenge or confront.  She's creative and flexible. 

Her hobbies are Singing, Rapping, Photography, Sleeping, Watching K-Dramas, Ice Skating, Listening to Music, Browsing the Web, Gymnastics and Tweeting on Twitter. Her habits are speaking gibberish, singing randomly, sleeping when she is having a boring conversation, smiling when she pulls a prank and telling the truth a few minutes after she lies.

 

nature-background_zps649fcc13.jpg

Here's a video of her rapping~

 

 

Trivia~

 

- both left and right hander

- owned a puppy named frosty

- 1st place in a singing competition

- back-up rapper for Lee Hyori

- she's a bad dancer

- never had her first kiss

- prefers oreos than cookies

- plays her own tunes on the guitar and piano

- her twitter account: @BabyH

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Congrats to LovingOreos~~!!!!

 

That's it for the members!!