chapter 3

I'm your fan and your lover.

 

After that day, you  like jonghyun more. You try to see him again cause you miss him as your idol. You’re dreaming that someday he will like you. But you already know that you don’t have a chance with him. You’re just a fan while him, a member of a famous band. But you want to be friend with him and the other member so you come to visit the KBS building just to meet him.

 When you arrived at the front gate, you saw a small poster at their bulletin board. The SHINee’s manager is hiring an extra assistant for three months. It’s vacation so you have time to work on that. You decided to apply their. You told the guard that you we’re going to apply so he let you enter. On the Shinee’s room. The manager said that he will going to interview you. You agreed.

Manager: So you’re applying as our extra assistant?

You: Ahm, Yeah it’s our vacation so I have time to work. (smile)

Manager: Then why do you want to apply here?

You: I’m a big fan of them! N-No I mean, I want to earn money for this coming school year (smile)

Manager: Are you hard working and has long patience?

You know, The Shinee  we’re a little bit bossy because they we’re always busy.

You: I’ts fine with me! I already worked in a restaurant before.

Manager: since that you’re experienced, I guess I will accept you. But wait I need first to asked the members if they’ll also accept you,(smile) wait I need your birth certificate and ID.

You:  AHmm yeah I’ll get it from our house, thanks hyuung! I’m so glad!

Manager: Don’t thank me we don’t know they might don’t like to accept you as our assistant,

You: Ah yeah, I wish they would accept me.

Manager: Come back here later ok?

You: ahh yeaah! I’ll promise I’ll come back later for my birth certificate and ID.

 

After you get your id and birth certificate, you got so excited

 So you arrived there with just an hour.

Manager: Oh? You’re so fast?

You: yeah! I’m punctual (smile) and I want to get a work

Manager: do you bring what I told you to bring?

You: Yeah  there it is( giving the id and birth certificate)

The manager scan it for a minute and said: come here’

I’ll introduce you with them.

You:EH? Now?

Manager: this time is their only vacant time. So come here , faster

You: Ah yyeah(nervous) you said to yourself: I guess I just have to be myself to be accepted) (smile)

When you enter their room they we’re all eating..

Manager: hey guys, this is the girl I told you who apply just a while ago..

You: Annyeong!(BOW) I’m(your name), nice to meet you! I was applying as your extra assistant! Your manager accept me the last choice is with you guys! (smile)

Jjong stand up and said: hey! Wait you’re the girl from the restaurant right? (shock)

You: (smile) yeah, I need job for summer (smile) nice to meet you again

Onew: Jonghyun! You know her?

Manager: you know each other?

You: yeah, we meet just last concert, (embarrassed)

Jjong: neh, manager I accept her as our extra assistant (smile)

Key: is she the girl you talking about?

Jjong: yeah.

Manager: (your name) and jonghyun tell me what happened ok? You didn’t tell me about it.

Jjong: sorry hyuung it  was just an accident. You’ll understand it.

Minho: I’ts also fine with me to accept her as our assistant, tomorrow’s gonna be a big day for us and yet we still doesn’t have extra assistant (smile)

Onew: then it’s also fine with me (biting his chicken)