chapter 24

I'm your fan and your lover.

Jongyun's POV

So minho like her. my guess is true.

"how could i make a move if minho is alwats with her?" i asked her.

" then disturb them, remember you're the one that she like." she said and smiled at me.

" okay then i'll do wahat you said, would you like to come with me?" i said.

" at their table? " she asked.

"Yeah" i said.

we walk to their table and they wave a hand, we waved back. i sit beside her so i could disturb them, i laugh.

YOUR POV

what's this?! why are they disturbing us? jonghyun sat beside me and stylist noona at our front.

"wait for a minute guys" i said and grab stylistnoona's hands and we talk outside.

"w-what?" she asked.

"why you're here with jjong?" i asked her.

"don't be mad at me, i'm sure you'll be happy when i say the good news" she said.

"what it is?" i asked excitingly.

"it's about you and jonghyun" she said.

"be sure that it's a good news" i said. she grabbed my hands and enter the cafe again. minho and jonghyun was just talking at our table doing nothing.

jonghyun sit next to minho and i just sit with stylist noona.

i see that minho is a little bit pissed on what's happening, cause he said to me just a while ago that he want me and him only at the cafe.

they we're talking and i just drink my coffee.

"want to go out?"jonghyun asked me.

"B-but i promise minho that i'll come along with him"i said. but i really want to go out with him just like the old times.

"No, you can go with jonghyun." minho said.

"but how about you?" i asked him.

"it's alright, i already buy the thing that i want.you can go," he said and smiled at me.

"o-okay, bye minho and stylist noona!" i said.

jonghyun put his arms around my shoulder. i was shocked. is jonghyun crazy? he just had a break up with sekyung and he ignore me for a long timenow he's going out with me. i better asked him.

MInho's POV

i'm pissed. i want to be with her until  afternoon and now jonghyun take her. just a while ago when *you* and stylist noona go out at the cafe jonghyun told me that's he going to say sorry to her for ignoring her. I think he really must. so i let them but not now. 

"you're jealous right?" stylist noona said.

"No, i'm not!" i said to her.

"i know all i;m her friend she told me all that happen." she said.

she stand up looks like she's also going home she tapped my back.

"i just want to say if you really love her, set her free or if she's happy let her," she said.

" what are you saying? that does not connect?" i said.. i'm confused.

"someday that line will mean to you bye!" she said and wave her hand.

what does she mean? i don't understand.

Your POV

while we we're walking, he talk to me.

"neh~ *yourname* sorry for all the pain i caused to you.i know you can't accept my sorry at this time but i'll wait. he said and smile.

"Nah, it's alright, i understand. Cause you already love someone else." i said.

"i know it's not okay with you,i i were on your situation, i will really mad to the person who did that to me."he said.

oh no i'm blushing, he's really my weakness.