chapter 12

I'm your fan and your lover.

 

you bring the porridge and get some medicine.

you: jonghyun wake up eat something~

you try to wake him up and you put his back on the wall. He's a little bit awake.

________________________________________________________________________________

He's eyes are little bit open and try to speak.

you: jjong~ don't talk ok? you have to eat first *smile*

you fed him with the spoon. and you talk to him even ifhe doesn't reply you back.

after the porridge was done. you gave him the water and you help him to drink.

you: take the medicine jjong before going to rest again ok? please be well soon.

after he take the medicine you wash the dishes and go back to the sofa where he lay.

you: hey! jonghyun please get well soon~ all of us our worried. most of all your fans,jagiya~ you're still handsome even if you have fever? 

you slowly touch his hair.

you: your so adorable, i can't stop myself liking you.*laugh* i must be crazy.know what? i think i love you.*blushed*i'm so lucky among the fans.

The time pass and you're also tired you fall asleep while you're sitting on the ground ang your face is at the sofa .

Jonghyun's POV

 to himself:

hey girl i'm not sleeping, i heard all what you said.*laugh* since that when i was a child no one take care of me like you. my family are always busy. why you're so comfortable to be with not like other girls who always act cute in front me, i don't like that. sorry but i don't think that i can't love you back.But you're still pretty.

nobody's POV

he also fall sleep after that. it's already 5 in the afternoon. you was so tired so she doesn't even wake up to eat.

Your POV

after i wake up omg! i'm holding his hand?!  as i look at the clock it's already 5?! my cellphone where it is, oh there you are what? i have 3 missed calls from the manager? 

i'll check if jonghyun's alright. 

Nobody's POV

you checked jonghyun if he's already on the right temperature.

you: ah~ good thing he's fever go down. what a relief i must report it to manager.

you call the manager.

you: manager: i'm sorry i didn't answer the phone about an hour ago, i fall asleep,

manager: i'ts alright, nah~ what happened to our jonghyun? the shinee members are worried.

you: tell them that he's alright now, it was now just a little bit fever.

manager: ah~ that's a good news~ ahm may i ask you a favor?

you: what favor?

manager: would you take care of him until tomorrow? no one could take care of him all of his family is in overseas.

you:B-But?!

manager: please? i'm begging

you: i guess i can't say no urrgghh 

manager: i'll add some tp your salary! *smile*

you: ahh okay bye manager i have to cook for our dinner now.

you end the phone call.

someone tapped you at your shoulder. you turned around and it was jonghyun.

jjong: i'm hungry~

you: ahmm , just wait i'll just prepare our dinner.

jjong:okay.

he seat down acting like he doesn't heard what yousaid just a while ago.