chapter 26

I'm your fan and your lover.

JONGHYUN'S POV

 why can't i see her? manager hyung told me that all the staffs are here. where is she?

minho was also looking for someone what if it's also her? 

"neh~minho who are you looking for?"i asked him.

"nah~ it's none of your business." he replied.

"you're looking for *yourname* right?" i asked him.

he stops and ignore me like he heard nothing.

"yah don't ignore me." i said. i grab his shoulder so he can face me.

"i'm looking for *yourname* now you already know?" he said angrily.

"i like her, back off." i said.

"like i would? it's your fault if you ever notice her first then maybe my feelings for her won't grow."

"everybody deserves second chance!" i replied.

he just leave me with that words. It's the first time that i saw him angry. But i won't lose just watch me. i know it's my fault but everybody deserves second chance.

Nobody's POV

finally tomorrow comes.

You wake up and the manager just told you to rest cause you have nothing to do at their interview the same with other staffs.

You haven't talk too jonghyun since then. you're alone in the room and just watch TV.

"it's already 10: am! their live interview will be at this time!" you said while immediately open the television and put at the channel where they will be interview live.You notice that minho and jonghyun isn't that close anymore.

Minutes passed and finally the MC asked jonghyun.the questions are easy all about his lifestyle. But the last question makes you stop.

"here's the last question, there's a rumor that you and shin sekyung has a relationship? is it true? yes or no?" the MC asked.

You was hoping that even if he says yes he'll tell that they're already broke up.

JOnghyun was shocked and he just says "Yes"

You was holding your breath waiting for him to say they already broke up. Everyone on the stage was shocked and screams when jonghyun said yes. The MC prepare something.

"we already contact sekyung's manager to ask if it's true,we just want to know if you're lying or not." the MC said ans smiled.

"sekyung stated that they are in a relationship until now." The MC added. 

The other Shinee members were shocked because they know that they already break up. But the most shocked was you and jonghyun.

the Mc asked aggain,"You're still dating until now?"

"jonghyun said " yeah".