chapter 18

I'm your fan and your lover.

 

hey ! jonghyun!" i said to him with a mad voice.

"W-What?" He said. " i want to talk to you later. meet me at the garden." i just said.

"Okay" he said.

______________________________________________________________________________

Everyone is happy inside. i feel like out of place. I wish i was in home.

i was in the garden waiting for him. i want him to know my feelings for him.

oh! there he is! he's coming. 

"Jonghyun! i'm here!" i shout.

"what do you want to talk about?" he asked.

Minho's POV

i'm searching her in taemin's house but i didn't see her. the last part of his house that i still didn't see is his garden. i have to check it out. when i was about to go i saw her and jonghyun talking. Looks like she's nervous.Wait what are they talking? i just hide in the wall in his garden and listen to them.

"jonghyun i want to tell you something" she said.

" what it is? if it's not important just tell me tomorrow okay? i have important business tonight." jonghyun said.

" it's important!" she shouted. she hold jonghyun's hand.

what's this? no way. i like her.

"i love you jonghyun!" she shouted. she's looking down. I and jonghyun was so shocked. he's eyes are wide open.

"h-how come? sorry but i only see you as my friend." jonghyun said.

so i was dumped. she likes jonghyun. i'm not in the good mood right now.

Jonghyun's POV

It's my fault. i already know that she like me. ON that time i must not show her that i care for her even though as a friend. i'm really sorry. i don't mean to hurt you.

Your POv

He just left me here crying. i want to shout i can feel pain. i feel that tears formed in my eyes. it was about to fall but i try to stop it.

i don't know what to do. Then i saw minho. he's coming this way. no i don't want someone to see me crying.

i try to hide myself to him but.H-he hugged me?

"Don't worry i'm here.Just cry let your pain gone." he said calmly he tapped my head.

I hugged him tightly cause I can’t control my feelings anymore. I think I just need someone to comfort me.

I cry hard. My head is in his chest. After a minutes have passed I calm.

He let me seat  at the chair.

“let’s go home now. You need to rest.” He said.

“don’t tell everyone that I cried wait! But taemin will be mad!.” I said.

Minho: don’t worry just leave it to me .just wait here , I will tell them that you’re sick and I need to send you home okay?

I just nodded.

Minho’s POV

This is no good. She’s really hurt. I have to send her home. Jonghyun is fool to dump her. I know that jonghyun also like her but he’s convincing to himself that the one that he like is sekyung.

Everyone is eating so I just talk to taemin.

“taemin, *yourname* needs to go home she’s sick.” I said.

“jagi~ noona is sick? Let’s bring her to my guests room. So she can rest” taemin said.

“ but she want to go home” isaid.

“ if that’s what she want, I ‘ll agree but I’ll take a look at her, I have medicine!” he said.

“ no thanks, she didn’t  need that. I’ll just send her home.” I said.

“okay but go here after you send her home tell her to take care~.”taemin said.

“I’ll try. I said.

After  that I go to the garden.

“are you still okay?” I asked.

“ yeah I think I just need to rest.”