chapter 1

I'm your fan and your lover.

 

You’re so busy preparing for your favorite band’s concert. It’s SHINee. You’re rushing so that you can get early and see them going to the stadium….

 

When you arrived there where SHINee will arrive to go on stadium and you have your colorful banner with their name on it. When they get down on the van, All the fans shouted their names, And you shout the loudest that you got shinee member’s attention…

Onew: Hey that girl is our biggest fan! Kekeke

Jjong: Look she make us a colorful banner It’s kinda cute

Minho: OH! She spend time preparing that..

Key: she liked us that much (touched)

Taemin: that noona is cute ..

 

You heard what they say cause you’re on the front.. you’ re so happy that you got their attention in your banner..

 

On the concert all the time you are so happy and cry on how lucky you are on what happened about an hour ago, shinee we’re performing well and they enjoy it.

 

On going home you we’re tired shouting and being amazed on your idols so you go on the nearby restaurant. The customers we’re only you and a guy who is so mysterious, he is wear a sunglasses but it was already afternoon and he wear  a cap. When you’re about to order the guy suddenly stumbled a little bit on going to his chair when he lift IT”S SHINee’s JONGHYUN!

 

You are speechless when you about to shout, he covered you’re mouth with his hand and say

Jjong: shhh! Stop  everyone will know

 

>>>wait for the next chapter<<<<

(i;m sorry i can't finish it this week, it's our exam but i'm sure i can finish it next week  :)) )