chapter 2

I'm your fan and your lover.

 

You are speechless when you about to shout, he covered you’re mouth with his hand and say

Jjong: shhh! Stop  everyone will know

(putting back his cap and sunglass)

You shock and said: i-is that you jonghyun?

Jjong: yeah it’s me,please don’t tell everyone, I’ll treat you!

(begging)

You: ah y-yeah , of course I’ll do everything for my idol. I just can’t believe I;m here with a member of a famous band and my favorite band!

Jjong:I’ll pay you’re expences here. But please don’t ever tell anyone you saw me here.

You: Ah yeah, can we still talk ? please I just want to know more about you please?

Jjong : I guest I can’t say no to my no.1 fan kekeke just joking, but for only 15 minutes ok?

You: y-yeah! But im really your no.1 fan!

Jjong: wait let’s pay first our expences and eat.

You: ok. I’ll wait on that table.

Jjong: ahmm yeah.

 

After a minute..

Jjong: here’s more coffee (smile)

You: have a sit.. neh>> why  do you have to eat here? While you can command it to your assistant?

Jjong: I want to buy my own because that assistant just buy snacks without asking us so  I buy myself and I disguise so people won’t recognize me.

You: ahhh.. do you still remember me?

Jjong: eh? It’s the first time that I saw you?

You: I;m the one who made the biggest banner! See I still have it !

Jjong: for real? So you really like us?

You: of course! I’m always present on your guesting! Know what? I’m the luckiest person in the world. Cause today all my wish granted.

Jjong: (touched) hey stop saying that I might cry.

You: Nah I’m just saying the truth.(smile)

Jjong: wait 15 minutes already past goodbye my manager would be mad if I;m late bye! I wish I can see you again!

(getting his things immediately)

You: w-wait

Jjong: bye! I’m sorry I have to go,

You: ok! I promise we’ll se each other soon!

 

You just got home

And you’re so happy , you want to tell everyone that you just have a snack with jonghyun but you promise not to say it but you are contended about it. You open your laptop and your twitter and look for jjong’s twitter and his status. It’s about you.

“just got home from our concert~ thanks for those who watch

It was really tiring but I met awesome person just a while ago

And she was our no.1 fan. She’s different to other girls I just met she’s simple and comfortable to be with. But I haven’t ask her name. I wish I can still meet her and introduce her to other shinee members~”

                -on his tweet.

You was so happy that you to tell him that you are that girl but you didn’t. Because people might hate you.