chapter 15

I'm your fan and your lover.

After he send me home. i was about to open the door of the car.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

jonghyun stop me. he hold my left hand.

jonghyun: wait *yourname*

i turn my head to him.

you: why? need something?

jonghyun:none, i just want to say thank you for  what you've done. *smile*

Ah, his smile. i'm melting~

you: ah~ it's nothing *blushed*

how could i love him? i know it's only short time we've been and here i am falling for him?

wake up from your dream (yourname)

Jonghyun's POV

" i'll treat you next time" i said .

she just nodded.

i watched her as she go in. She's pretty but i already love someone. sorry*yourname*

Your POV

aghhh! i must be dreaming! i admit it! i think i have to tell him?  NO WAY. i won't. i'm just nothing to him.

i would just rest for today.

NOBODY's POV 

After a month passed.

You have enjoy to be with SHINee and SHINee staffs. You became closer with them and you fall more for jonghyun but he didn't notice it. Even the others don't. You have bonding with minho and jonghyun's most.

It's Taemin's birthday. he want to celebrate it with just the SHiNEE staff and his family. You we're also invited.it's a casual party.

Your POV

 i have to attend taemin's bday or else he's going to be mad at me. jagi!

i have to wear dress again? OMG since it didn't look bad. i'll ask their stylist to help me choose my dress tonight.

i went to our stylist home. 

i knocked at the door. the stylist open it.

stylist: what do you need? *smile*

you: ahmm,(what should i say? i'm shy) would y-ou help me to choose what should i wear tonight?

stylist: W-what? *laughing* 

you: nahh, i'm going home i guess i would just wear my normal clothes.

stylist: wait! i'm just joking, it's a casual party! you should wear dress okay? don't worry i'll take care of you.

you: thank you noona! i'm lucky to have you *laugh*

stylist: neh *yourname* who do you try to impress ha? who among the shinee member you like?

i blushed. what if she know? i love jonghyun just inside my heart.only me know.

you: me? no i just like them as my friends.(i'm not looking at her eyes)

stylist: neh, look at me your blushing~

you: no your wrong  

i try to look at her but she know that i'm lying when i can't look at her eyes.

we have eye to eye contact. after a minute.

I LOSE. 

stylist: see! i know you're lying~ is it taemin? key? O-

"no!" i cut her line.

"keep it a secret first and i'll tell." i said.

" of course i won't tell~" she said teasingly.

" okay , it's jonghyun." i said calmly.

"w-what?! jonghyun?" she asked with a shock expression.

"yeah, why you're so shock?" i said.

" nah~ i just thought the one that you like is minho!" she said *laugh*

while we were talking she's picking our dress, the one that we were going to wear.

"why minho?" i said.

"he's more closer to you, can't you see?"

" yeah but jonghyun take care of me more~" i consisted.

"minho cares of you more~"

"aggh let's stop this i'll help you there noon!" i said smilingly.

"that's more better *yourname*"

After she decides what to wear and done the make up.

She made a makeover to me.

i really look like a girl today. i said looking at myself at the mirror.