A Collision of Love~!

Catch Me Before I Fall

“Riley, where are you going?” Hyemi yelled out to her friend as the girl booked it down the hallway and out of sight. Hyemi hesitated by the door of her dorm room her and Riley's bags resting on the floor just beside her. Was she to go after her friend or tempt her chances with her new roommates herself? Hyemi sighed placing her bag on the floor and running after her friend. She ran as fast as she could whipping her head side to side as she searched the halls for her missing friend.

 

“Where the hell did she go?” Hyemi questioned herself rounding another corner and instantly ran dead smack into something hard knocking herself to the ground. slighty from the intense pain she was starting to feel in her and head she reached up grabbing a hold of her head and rubbing it slighty as she turned to look at what she had run into. Expecting to see a wall she was surprised to find that she was wrong. It was not a wall she had run into at all; it was a boy. A slightly short thin boy with short dark brown spiked up and big black eyes that held a look of surprise and concern. His full pink lips parting as he opened his mouth to speak.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked in a deep soft voice. Hyemi continued to stare at the boy unsure of what to say. She wasn't exactly speechless but more like surprised herself. She was not only surprised at how attractive this boy was but also by how kind he was being. She half expected him to freak out on her and tell her to watch where she was going. Not even for the slightest second did she think he was actually going to be nice.

 

The boy slightly tilted his head to the side as he stared down at her curiously. Once again he asked her if she was okay as he reached a hand out to help her up. Hyemi stared at his hand for a few seconds before hesitantly taking it allowing him to help her up. She bowed to him giving him her thanks and smiled lightly before turning to walk back to her room. She had decided to just give up on trying to find Riley. At this point that girl was too far for Hyemi to be able to catch up.

 

“Crap.” Hyemi whispered to herself when she realized she didn't know how to get back to her room. She had run down so many hallways that she had lost track of what hallways she had come from.

 

“What's wrong?” The boy asked startling Hyemi. 'He was still standing there?'

“I don't know how to get back to my room.” Hyemi whispered to him afraid that if she spoke louder he would realize how girly her voice was and start to think bad things about her. The last thing she needed at this time was people to think she was gay or even worse a girl. If that happened her parents would definitely kill her since she was suppose to be in Busan and not here right now.

 

“What room are you?” The boy asked pulling Hyemi from her thoughts about the different ways here parents would kill her if they found out about this. She turned her eyes on the boy their eyes locking onto each other. Hyemi blushed quickly turning to face away from him so he couldn't see. Why was she feeling like this? She couldn't possibly like this boy. She barely even knew him. She was going to have to make note to herself to stay away from this boy. She was not in the right position to be in a relationship right now.

 

“I live in room 216.” She told him.

“Ah I live in 214. I can show you where you are staying.” He offered. Hyemi nodded her head stepping over and allowing him to pass her so she could follow close behind. They turned down a few hallways and the boy stopped so instantly Hyemi almost ran into him.

 

“Well your room is right there.” He stated pointing over towards the door just beside him and turning to unlock his door.

“Thank you.” Hyemi thanked quickly walking over to grab her things. She felt someone's eyes on her watching her and she turned about looking around to see who it could possibly be to find the same boy still standing in the hall looking everything over that Hyemi had around her.

 

“Do you need help?” He asked.

“No I am fine thank you. My roommate should be back soon.” She whispered softly.

“Well my name is Kyungsoo. It's really nice to meet you.” The boy greeted introducing himself.

“I am Hyemi-shik. Hyeshik.” She told him quickly fixing herself. Hyemi was definitly too girly and although she loved her name she realized that she wasn't going to be able to use that for the time being. She was going to have to get used to Hyeshik. She was going to have to get used to living as a boy for the time being as well, even though the short hair and big clothes really made that difficult for a girl who loved her hair and fashion almost as much as she loved dancing and acting.

 

“Well good luck moving in and I will see you around.” Kyungsoo smiled lightly at her before disapearing into his room closing the door behind him. Hyemi sighed happy that her first one on one encounter with someone who she was going to see a lot whether she liked it or not, went so smoothly. Hopefully everything else would go just as smoothly.

 

“Doesn't look like Riley is coing back anytime soon. Might as well move everything inside and get this over with.” Hyemi said to herself as she picked up a few of the bags turning to unlock the door and pushing it open. The second she walked in the door she had come to the assumption that nothing in this school was going to be at all what she was expecting. The room was so nice, even nicer than her own bedroom back home and she loved her bedroom. This room held two sets of bunk beds both of which were lined up on the right side of the room, each containing a lap for all four beds and giant curtains that hung from the ceiling and were capable of being pulled closed. That was something that Riley and Hyemi were going to find very convient when they needed to hide away from their male roommates.

 

Hyemi walked over to one of the beds that didn't seem to be used and placed her stuff down on the bottom bunk claiming it as her own and rushed back out to the hall to grab a few more things. Just as she reached her hand out to grab a bag someone snatched it up before her. Startled Hyemi jumped back yelping out in the process. Two boys standing around the same height looked at each other then her with identical looks of harsh judgment.

 

“You must be one of our new roommates.” One of them pipped up breaking the awkward silence that hung in the air between them. Hyemi slowly nodded her head turning to look at the boy. He now held a small smile on his handsome face. 'Is this school full of good-looking students?' Hyemi thought as she looked over both of the boys making mental notes on what the two boys that she was going to have the hardest time hiding her and Riley's secret from, looked like. The one on the left who had currently smiled at her had dyed medium length blonde hair and big brown, kind looking eyes. He was tall around maybe 6 foot and he was thin but looked like he hit up the gym a few times a week having slighty defined arm muscles. It made her wonder what he looked like without a shirt on. He was a very good-looking boy but seemed to be somewhat familiar. Actually even the boy standing beside him looked very familiar. With his shoulder length medium brown hair and big chocolate brown eyes to match. He looked to be a little bit more girly looking then the other but just as tall and thin as the other.

 

“Well I am Kan and this is Sungyeol.” The boy on the left stated pointing at himself then the boy beside him.

 

“I am Hyeshik and Riley was here but he ran off somewhere.” Hyemi explained as she bowed to the two boys.

 

“It's nice to meet you.” The boy she now knew as Sungyeol said as he walked around her into the room. Hyemi watched him as he picked up one of her bags and carried it into the room. Kan, who had picked up her bag before, smiled big and also walked into the room telling her to come in also. Hyemi smiled to herself at least happy with the fact that her roommates were nice. Just before she walked into the room she looked down the hall to see if Riley had possibly came back yet but she was no where in sight.

 

“Hey Hyeshik.” Someone greeted from behind her just as she took a step into her room. Hyeshik turned around coming face to face with yet another good-looking male. “I am Himchan the head of the dorm here. It's nice to meet you.”

 

“Oh hello. It's nice to meet you also.” Hyemi greeted bowing polietly.

“Where is Riley? That is his name right?” The man asked.

“Yes, I have no idea where he is. He ran off somewhere.” She told him.

“Why are you whispering?”

“Oh I didn't even realize I was.” She laughed raising her voice slightly. Himchan turned his face away slighty his brown eyes still locked on hers as he did.

 

“You have a very girly face and voice.” He pointed out.

“I know. I have been told this too many times. But I am a guy.” Hyemi told him giving out her very first lie. Himchan laughed smacking her on her back.

 

“Well that's sad. You would make a pretty girl.” He joked. Hyemi laughed sheepishly as she rubbed her now sore arm. “Well stop by my room later with Riley so I can go over a few things with you.”

 

“Okay will do.” She told him. Himchan smiled turning to walk down the hall. “Hey ren!”

 

Hyemi watched as he walked over to a boy who looked almost more girly then her and she was a fricken girl. He has shoulder length blonde hair and black eyes. He looked slightly irritated at the moment and in a bit of a rush but nonetheless stopped and talked with Himchan. He looked over at Hyeshik for a second startling her with his intense stare. She her heels and stalked off back to her room. Just before entering her room the door beside her opened up and out walked the boy Kyungsoo from earlier. The two made eye contact and Hyemi blushed looking away and running into her room nearly slamming the door shut.

 

“Are you okay?” Kan asked pulling Hyemi out of her thoughts about how nervous she was to be around Kyungsoo and how good-looking he was.

 

“Y-yeah I am fine.” She told him. Kan nodded his head before taking a seat at a small table, around a small corner from the door. The flat screen TV that hung above him was on and playing some type of drama that Hyemi realized her other roommate Sungyeol was starring in. So that was why he was familiar he was a member of Infinite a seven member boy group in Seoul, South Korea. She looked at him for a few seconds before turning to look back at Kan. He had now turned to some papers that sat in front of him, possibly homework? She shrugged her shoulders turning towards her bed to start unpacking and wondering on where the heck Riley had gone too.