Why Are You In The Boys Bathroom?

Catch Me Before I Fall

“No he didn't show up for class. But you will never believe who did!” Hyemi exclaimed grabbing her friends shoulders, eyes wide as she shook her around violently. Riley pushed her friend away grabbing her head as a slight pain struck through it.

“Who?” Riley questioned.

“Hoya.” She blurted out.

“H-Hoya? You mean Lee Howon? My ex-boyfriend Hoya?” Riley questioned her eyes growing as wide as Hyemi's. Hyemi nodded her head, it wasn't turning out to be a very good first day for either of them. First Riley runs into her brother and get's into an argument with Jongup. Now Hyemi is not being able to take dance lessons because of Jongup and had even met both her and Riley's ex boyfriends. How and why they were both currently here was beyond her.

“Why was he here?” Riley asked her friend.

“He was like a guest dancer today. Well we didn't really get to learn anything because of Jongup but he showed up anyways. That's not all though.”

“What there is more bad news?” Riley asked her ability to hold on deflating by the second.

“Kevin is here too and he lives right next door.” Hyemi told her. Riley sighed pulling herself off of the wall she had collapsed against the second she found out Hoya was here. “Maybe this wasn't the right decision.”

“What wasn't a right decision?” A male voice asked surprising the two girls. They both jumped turning around to come face to face with a very curious looking Kan, with a just as curious Sungyeol standing just beside him.

“N-nothing.” Hyemi told him a little too quickly.

“That means there is something. Tell us maybe we can help.” Kan pushed his eyes locking onto Riley. The two girls shook their heads.

“It's really nothing important. Let's go get lunch.” Hyemi suddenly yelled walking up to the boys and grabbing Sungyeol's arm pulling him down the hall. She felt distracting them with something else may make them forget about it.

“Yay food!” Sungyeol shouted loudly.

“You all are going to get food?” Someone asked from behind the 4 young people. They all turned around to face Himchan nodding their heads in the process. “Good I could use some food.”

“Maybe this time it will be your own food.” Hyemi joked. Himchan just laughed wrapping his arm around Hyemi's shoulders and dragging her off towards the cafeteria. Along the short journey to the school cafe they had somehow not only picked up Himchan but also the three EXO boys, Sungjong, Ren and much to Hyemi's distaste Kevin.

“I am already sick of the food here. Let's go out somewhere to eat.” Himchan suggested just as they entered the school cafeteria. The place was crowded with so many people, too many people, the sight alone would make even the hungriest of people rethink eating.

“That sounds good to me!” Hyemi exclaimed clapping her hands together.

“Are we allowed to go off campus though?” Ren questioned, deep down not really wanting to get into any trouble. He was the only one that was really being sensible about this. Truth was no they were not allowed to go off campus. They were told many times at orientation that they were not allowed to go off campus unless it was on the weekends and they must have a pass in order to be allowed.

“So what if we aren't allowed. You think I can stand being on campus 24/7?” Himchan questioned the younger boy.

“But hyung how are we going to get off then?” Sungjong asked. Himchan turned his dark eyes on Sungjong as he started chuckling to himself.

Soon everyone found themselves on the east side of campus just inside the tall brick wall that wrapped around the campus keeping the students inside and the bad people off campus. All 11 young people looked up at the wall contemplating on how they were going to make their escape. Should they climb over? Should they find a way to go under? How exactly was Himchan going to be able to get 11 people over that wall without getting caught.

“Okay so someone is going to have to sit up there and keep a look out without getting caught. It will have to be the smallest one of us.” Himchan stated as he turned his eyes on his fellow classmates. Instantly everyone's eyes laded on Hyemi. Seeing as she was the shortest in the group.

“Oh why me?” She questioned knowing what their glances meant.

“Isn't it obvious now get over here so we can help you up.” Himchan ordered grabbing her wrist and pulling her over to the wall. He laced his fingers together palms up, opening them wide. Knowing exactly what he was trying to do she placed her foot on his hand and allowed him to hoist her up onto the wall. She stumbled around a bit as she gripped onto the wall trying to gain her balance. Once she was sure she was okay one by one she helped each person get over the wall, leaving Kan to be the last to go over. Just seconds before he gripped onto the wall getting ready to hoist himself up a deep voice called out to them. Hyemi and Kan both turned to look in the person's direction to see bigger male waving his hands around and running over towards them. Hyemi recognized him to be the vice principal of their school, Kang Hodong. He seemed like a nice guy when he spoke at their opening ceremony, but with the surprised and slightly angry look on his face right now was enough to scare both Hyemi and Kan. She reached out to help pull him up and soon they both stumbled over falling down to the ground.

“Are you guys okay?” A few of their friends questioned. Hyemi squeezed her eyes shut from the pain in her back but ignored it forcing herself to sit up. When she finally opened her eyes she saw Kyungsoo only a foot away looking at her with concerned eyes. His gorgeous dark eyes.

“Are you hurt?” He asked her.

“I am fine.” She told him lowering her head and quickly standing up from the ground whipping all the dirt off herself.

“Ah don't be embarrassed.” Sungyeol joked poking Hyemi's cheek.

“I'm not.” She defended.

“Then why is your face all red?” He questioned once again poking her cheeks as he smiled big.

“I'm not!” She exclaimed smacking his hand away and walking to stand beside Riley who had just finished helping Kan off the ground. Seconds before Sungyeol could retort and push her embarrassment even further Himchan silenced him by covering his mouth and dragging him off towards town. Sungyeol stumbled around after him trying to pry the older boys hands from his face as everyone else followed also.

It didn't take them long to get to the restaurant seeing as they were already in town. Each of them taking their time filing into the small restaurant and taking seats around the table. Himchan being the eldest in the group had ordered their food of kimchi chigae and bulgogi to share with everyone at the table. As they waited for the food everyone goofed around and chatted about absolutely nothing and everything at the same time.

“Yah!” Sungjong suddenly shouted surprising everyone around him.

“What is wrong with you?” Sungjong questioned his fellow Infinite member.

“Nothing I just thought of something is all.” Sungjong replied nonchalantly.

“Well?” Chanyeol asked after a few seconds of silence.

“Oh well I was thinking that we don't really know much about our friends Hyemi and Riley.”

“We have boring lives you don't want to hear about them.” Hyemi told him waving her hand around dismissing the subject. Sungjong decided not to push it that far and just settled on asking one question.

“Well at least answer this. How did you and Riley meet?”

“Oh well we both went to the same school in Busan together.” Riley answered for Hyemi.

“Your right you do have a boring past.” Ren agreed nodding his head. Everyone at the table busted out with laughter and continued their chat until the waitress brought them their food. From there the group simmered down and dug into their food, too hungry to think about anything else.

Not long after the food was delivered did the carnivores devour the food. It was amazing how fast the food was finished within those 11 people. Hyemi and Riley both didn't eat that much but they did drink a lot. So much so that only a few minutes later Hyemi was complaining about how much she had to pee to Riley sitting next to her.

“Then go.” She told the girl. Hyemi looked over at her friend slightly petrified. She never used a public bathroom since she had disguised herself. She was actually a little afraid of going into a guy's restroom. But she knew she wasn't going to be able to hold it until she got back to school. But why was she having a gut feeling that she shouldn't go to the bathroom here?

Nevertheless the girl stood up from her spot between Riley and Himchan and made her way over to the bathroom. Slowly she trotted over to the door pushing it open and looking around to see if anyone was in there. Seeing no one she quickly ran to a stall closing herself into its security. As she finished her business she walked out of the stall patting down her clothes and smiling happily to herself and she washed her hands. She was happy that she hadn't had to deal with any odd encounters with anyone. Or so she thought.

“Hyemi?” Someone called out to her quietly. Hyemi's eyes instinctively flew up to look at the person and she instantly froze. 'Crap,' she thought to herself as her eyes landed on none other than Kim Eli, a member of Kevin's group U-Kiss and a good friend of hers when she was with Kevin.

“Eli?” She murmured out her eyes growing wide.

“What are- Why are? What's going on?” He stuttered around unable to get his words out properly. Hyemi looked around avoiding Eli's confused and judgmental eyes as she quickly thought of a way out of this. She was caught and she knows she was.

“Please don't tell anyone.” She begged him.

“Explain it to me and maybe I won't.” He told her crossing his arms over his chest, his eyes narrowing. There was no way that she could explain it to him. How could she? If she told him she knew for a fact he would run off and tell someone else. Eli wasn't very good at keeping secrets. She she decided to change her plans up. She looked over at the sink beside her before quickly running over to the door and racing out of the bathroom. She heard Eli call out to her but it was too late she was already back at the table hurrying everyone around. They all looked at her like she was crazy.

“What is wrong with you?” Riley asked when Hyemi pulled her up from the floor.

“I just ran into Eli in the bathroom and he knew it was me. We need to go now.” She whispered to her friend. Instantly Riley joined in on rushing everyone around. Soon everyone was out the door and rushing back to school. They of course did get in trouble with the vice principal of their school for sneaking out and were put on cleaning duty for a week.