-

Cinderella's Story, with a dash of B2uty and the B2st

[Hyunseung's P.O.V.]
It's been a week since that 'incident' of HyunA having plastic surgery. 
Nothing much interesting has been going on. At least she isn't doing anything that might vandalize our relationship, right?
Or maybe I spoke too soon...

After wondering about HyunA, I got a sudden phone call from Papa Hong. [He's the C.E.O. of Cube Entertainment. I call him Papa Hong ^_^]
BEAST were also with me and noticed the call. Who wouldn't?  Well, too bad, I didn't notice, I was still lost in my thoughts.

"Yah! Hyunseung, you better don't go 4D around this time, Papa is calling you!" Junhyung screamed next to me as he was eyeing my phone.
"H-h-huh?"
"JUST ANSWER IT! Put it on speaker though."
"Alright, alright.. geez." *answers and puts it on speaker"
After that, all of BEAST came to the living room to hear.
"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Hello, Hyunseung. I need you in the office now, there's some good news that I want to tell you." Good news?
"Uh.. um, okay." I'd better head there now.
"Alright, be here in 10 minutes."
"Yes, sir!"
"TELL US THOUGH!
" All of them shouted.
"Got it!" I shouted as I ran down the hallway to the elevator.


Since our dorm was near the company, I ran. After 7 minutes of running, I finally reached the entrance of CUBE. I ran to do elevator, pushed the button of the office. I got out of the elevator, and I wasn't expecting to see ......

"Hello, HyunA."

"Hi Oppa." She said seductively. Ugh, luckily I can avoid that.
"You're here too?"
"Umm, yeah." She smiled innocently, but I can see through her eyes that she's laughing evilly.
"Okay, no time for you. I have to meet with Papa Hong."
"Okay, but be back soon." And she was twirling her hair.... ugh, no time seducing too, .
"As if."

I walked away quickly and knocked on the office door.
"Ahh, Hyunseung. You're here."
"Umm.. why did you call me here?"
"Have a drink first."
"Okay... well?"
"Well, you will be teaming up with HyunA in the next 2 months." HE AND I WERE SO LUCKY BECAUSE I DIDN'T SPIT WATER AT HIM.
"WHAT?!"
"You heard me, Hyunseung. After HyunA finishes with her comeback of Bubble Pop though."
"But, I don't want to. And why so suddenly?"
"Because I knew the both of you would make a great duo."
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I HATE HER! I HATE HER MORE THAN I HATE ANYONE ELSE!!"
"Lower your voice, son."
"JUST TELL ME WHY?!"
"Well, I thought that maybe we could do a Double Hyun Project? Besides, the conditions were already made and there's no way of backing out now."
"F-fin-fine then, but I hope it's not that crazy."
"By the way, why do you hate her?"
"First of all, she's my girlfriend's stepsister."
"And?"
"Hyuna is treating her like crap. Like she's useless. Like she's isn't even in her family!"
"I don't think so, she's been so nice when I met her."
"THAT'S BECAUSE SHE'S ONLY MEAN WHEN SHE'S WITH HER!"
"Well, I don't believe you. I also have known HyunA, she has never done anything like that before. And you'll say yes whether you like it or not!"
"ALRIGHT THEN!"

I opened the door furiously and slammed the door, leaving a shocked and dissapointed HyunA.