Chap 8

Love Prevails!

 

“Why did you do that?” I asked calmly, surprised at how I was not angry 

“Because I wanted to from the first time I laid eyes on you and also because I am not a half-blood. I don't know what I am but what I do know is that i need to taste someone before I get used to their energy signatures."

taste them? he was a whole new level of ertiness 

"I don't understand what the kissing has to do with it" I said slowly

"Well...it's kind of hard to understand and I don't know what I am but everybody has an energy signature and without understanding that form of energy from anyone, my body isn't going to get used to that person. In case we have skin contact with each other and my body does not identify you, well...your a goner. It happened to my grandma, back when i didn't know how to control myself" 

he finished his explanation with a saddened expression and i felt sorry for him, forgetting his outburst from earlier on.

To lighten up the mood i decided to say something funny

"So what you're trying to say is that you've kissed thousands of people that i don't know and know i've kissed those people indirectly?" 

He cracked a smile 

"Well...i do brush my teeth every night. Hahaha" 

Me and T.O.P were still in the position from when he kissed me, him on top of me and arms around his neck. I pushed him off, got up and straightened out my clothes then i began to deal with the hot blush that was rising in my cheeks because apparently we had done a little bit more than figuring out my energy signature as the hem of my t-shirt was lifted up a little. 

Then i felt a soft touch

"There's something in your hair..." 

T.O.P reached down and pulled a leaf out from behind my ear. But before he let go he trailed the back of his hand from my ear to my chin

"Always keep in mind that I will help you no matter what" 

With that he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and vanished 

...I was unaware that a certain L.Joe was watching this whole exchange and dying a little bit inside when T.O.P kissed my head...