Chap 7

Love Prevails!

 

‘Um yeah…….hi.....I’m Chiara’ I said 

 

‘Huh……..just like your mother, a day doesn’t go by without me missing her and by the way my name is T.O.P, GD's brother’ 

 

I was making my way towards him when I froze. 

 

What the heck?

 

I backed away from him and I was tripping over vines and leaves along the way. 

‘Sorry did I startle you?” 

He came towards me with his right hand outstretched to help me off the ground where I fell. I slapped away his hand and glared at him 

“How dare you! How dare you saying that you know about my mother when I didn’t even get a chance to look at her” I screamed. 

The boy looked taken aback and I felt a little angry with myself for the out burst. 

“Let me explain, I can feel your anger and I understand you, so let me tell you a little about how I know your mum.” 

He came forward and once again offered his hand and I took it this time. Once I had brushed off the soil and fertilizer I turned to face him. 

“Begin” I said in a flat voice

He gave a little chuckle and spoke

“You many not remember me from when you were young but my mother and your mother were best friends. I was very close to your mum because my mine died just after I was born. I loved Sapphire, your mother, very much she was there for me when no body was and that’s what makes her so special and that’s why she’s in my memory forever” he finished smiling a soft angelic smile. 

Completely shocked by this speech I fell onto my knees and tears started stinging my eyes. T.O.P however took two steps towards me and kissed me on the lips, so softly that it was like a whole new level of eating candy floss. It's like we were made for each other because our lips fit perfectly and were so in sync with the kissing. 

But my heart is somewhere else 

as i thought to myself i saw the picture of the sun bouncing off of L.Joe's nose and lips. I didn’t know for how long we were in that position but when we finally broke apart, we were both tangled up in each other.