chapter 8

Why Did I Fall in Love With You?

 

Majority want update, update they get! As I said, this isn't much (5 pages) There's not much plot development so far. I would say that this "chapter" is more of an entertaining one..you will find out when you read. :D I had a lot of fun writing the first scene so I hope you laugh a bit and enjoy your day! I will actually try to get more of this story down on a word document and get some plot lines to you.

I know most of you may have forgotten what the story is about so here's a list of important things:

1. Tae-Kyung's dad is throwing a party in which Mi Nyu must prove that she deserves Tae-Kyung.

2. Park Seo-Yeon became the fiance to Min Jun-Kyul. Shin-Woo doesn't know how he feels about this (in shock mode)

3. Reporter Kim is on a mission to find out who Tae-Kyung's mother is.

...I think that's all.. :D Well, enjoy!


Chapter 8

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

I woke up to the noise of dropping water coming from my personal bathroom. Mi Nyu wasn't lying beside me.

She must be taking a shower.

I slowly sat up; my back stiff from last night's drama shooting of the final scenes of the first episode. I rubbed my eyes, yawned, and stretched. The sound of water stopped and was replaced by whistling. I momentarily shut my tired eyes once more. Upon hearing the bathroom door close, "Morning," I greeted.

Go Mi Nam's Point of View

Ahh. Just what I needed- a nice, hot shower in the morning. Well, better get out now while Tae-Kyung is still sleeping or he's gonna have a cow.

I reached for a towel that Tae-Kyung keeps neatly folded next to the extra stash of soap.

Dang, he's such a clean freak.

I put on an extra pair of robes I found next to the towels. On my way out, I spotted a cologne bottle. "Don't mind if I do," I sprayed some of the scent on me and breathed it in. "Ahhh."

I exited the bathroom. "Morning."

I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Oh! You scared me!" I clasped my hands over my mouth. Tae-Kyung was sitting on his bed with his eyes closed.

Maybe he's sleep-talking?

"I mean, good morning, Hyung-nim~," I said uncertainly and trying to make my voice sound like my sister.

Tae-Kyung continued to sit there with his eyes closed. "What are you doing today?" he asked.

, , ! What does my sister do in the morning? AH! Why did I have to be so sleepy and not pay attention to what Shin-Woo said about my sister's whereabouts? Okay..let's calm down, Go Mi Nam-ah, and think about what Mi Nyu would be doing.

"Uhm, I am going to go play with puppies and frolic in the meadow?" I hesitantly spit out. I instantly shut my eyes and threw my hands up in defense.

Okay. That was really dumb of me.

I opened them one at a time and peeked at Tae-Kyung. He pinched the bridge between his eyes. "Oh really? That's nice."

"Phew," I quietly let out.

Maybe he's too tired to-

With his eyes still shut, "So..." he spoke up.

"Y-yes, Hyung-nim?"

He opened his eyes and used them to maliciously glare at me. "Why were you, Go Mi Nam," he slowly enunciated every syllable of my name, "using my bathroom?" he hissed.

I am dead. Completely dead.

I desperately eyed the door. "The entire dorm has no hot water besides yours since you have your own pipelines!" I said. "Which is SO not fair! I mean why do you get special treatment? I am part of the band too!" I rambled.

"YAH! Is that MY bathrobe you're using? Did you also take MY towel too?" he yelled. Tae-Kyung angrily walked towards me.

"Nooo..." I muttered, "It's mine! Mi Nyu bought it for me."

He smirked, "Then explain what the initials say."

"The initials?" I examined the towel, "Oh...you mean this," I pointed to the ornate stitching of the letters 'HTK' that I've seen for the first time. "Hard To Kill!" I blurted. "You know I love games. Well...annyeong!~"

I made a break for the door only to collide into him.

"Give it back!" he shouted and tried to rip the robe off me.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!" I pleaded as I tried to keep the only clothing I had on.

"Why should I?" he countered and continued pulling.

"Because I have nothing under! I'll be ! !" I exclaimed. "You're just going to strip me here? Now?"

He stopped, "You should have thought about that before coming into my room," he stated and resumed the yanking.

"Can't you just wait?" I wailed. "WAIT! PLEASE!"

"No! I want it now!"

Just then, a loud crashing sounded. Tae-Kyung and I stopped struggling. Jeremy was at the door; his toiletries on the floor.

"Hyung...Go Mi...Nam?" he stuttered.

Tae-Kyung released me and straightened himself. "Don't" he warned, "assume anything, Jeremy."

Jeremy continued to point fingers at us and muttered incoherently. "H-hyung? G-Go Mi N-Nam? Both?" his shaking hand covered his mouth.

"Lay off the fanfictions, Jeremy," Tae-Kyung advised and walked past the utterly confused pop idol and out the door.

Jeremy recovered, "Wait! Tae-Kyung Hyung! Can I use your bathroom?" he yelled.

"Go ahead! It's already been violated once!" he screamed from the hallway.

I gathered myself, "Your conclusion is laughable! It will happen when marshmallows take over the world."

"Have you seen Ghostbusters!" Jeremy shouted. "Stay away from Tae-Kyung Hyung! He belongs to Mi Nyu!"

"I DON'T WANT HIM!" I screamed at him but Jeremy refused to look back.

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

Shin-Woo was watching the news when I came down. "Good morning," he greeted with a smile. He was probably amused with the inconvenient mini scuffle that occurred in my room.

"Morning," I grumbled. Remembering, "Have you see Mi Nyu?"

I plopped down next to him on the couch. "She left early this morning," he informed me.

I concealed my shock and anxiety with a scowl. "Where to?" I asked.

"Don't know. She didn't say."

"You didn't ask her?" I questioned, annoyed.

"I forgot to. I had important matters clouding my head this morning."

"Which was?"

He grinned shyly, "How I was going to have a shower with no hot water."

The smell of soap and conditioner exuded from him. "Yah...you used my shower too, right?" I growled.

Shin-Woo shot off another carefree smile, "Your wife gave me permission before leaving."

I pursed my lips, "You're exonerated from punishment then."

"You didn't wash up yet," Shin-Woo pointed out.

"I'll do it at work. What's the schedule today?"

"Filming begins at noon."

"When are they going to give us a break?" I yawned again.

Shin-Woo's lips parted shock, "Workaholic Hwang Tae-Kyung, what did you say?" A playful smile emerged.

"I'll go to the set first," I mumbled. "Make sure they're," I stressed, "not going to be late. I don't want to waste time waiting for them."

"Yes, sir!" Shin-Woo saluted me.

What's wrong with him? Why is he energetic today?

I threw on a heavy jacket before leaving the dorm to protect myself from the bitter cold that winter carried.

Did Mi Nyu wear warm clothes?

I quickly walked to my car with one hand buried deep within my pocket and the other was dialing Mi Nyu's cell phone number. Once I was inside the vehicle, I started the car and turned the heater on to full blast; at the same time, my call reached her voice-mail.

"Aish," I cursed. "Wrong number. I was trying to reach the maid to have her disinfect our bathroom, but seeing that I've been directed to your inbox, why did you not pick up your most important person's call? And where did you go first thing in the morning?" I noticed that I was starting to sound stupid so I blurted, "Whatever. I don't care. Your life is yours. Bye." I hung up and threw my phone on the passenger's seat.

Go Mi Nyu's Point of View

I am already bringing trouble to Hyung-nim. The only thing I can do for him right now is to not embarrass him at the party. But will she teach me?

The tall luxurious apartment that stood before me was intimating even though I've already been here a handful of times. With my hands buried deep in my jacket pockets, I confidently entered the building.

"Who's there?" a familiar man's voice asked behind the fancy and expensive-looking door.

"It's me..Go Mi Nyu," I clarified nervously.

"The Madame isn't feel well right now," he informed.

A woman's faint voice commanded, "Let her in."

There was a brief period of silence before a beep signaled the door was unlocked. I cautiously entered and removed my shoes quickly. It was quiet except for the sound of clanging glasses coming from the living room. "It's my daughter-in-law!" Mo Hwa-Ran drunkenly exclaimed. She chuckled as she downs an entire shot.


I hope you liked it! Any suggestions or anything? Tell me about your day? :)

READ/SUBSCRIBE/ COMMENT/REVIEW!