Chapter 4

Why Did I Fall in Love With You?

 

I promised some of you that I would update in 2 weeks. Good thing I didn't uphold that promise? :D

Eucalyptus- Thank-you for reading and enjoying it! :D!! If you spot a mistake, tell me! :)

Breeannuhh-Thanks for reading :) I hope you like Hae-Ri in the future chapters! hehe. :D

Kerasaki- Thanks! I hope you will enjoy this chapter as well!

Helloroseey- Thank-you! I hope to read your review!

SourireDAnge- Thanks for the advice :) Hope to get more from you! :D

Kei_Angelus- Thank-you as always for reading and reviewing! :) 

TurtleLove_-Haha! and thanks so much for reading!

HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT READ! :D. Yeah, I am just going to say thank-you like a million times but that still won't be enough to show how grateful I am!


Chapter 4

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

I glanced at the packaged that sat in the passenger seat and smiled as I raced home in my car.

Where should I hang it up?

I visualized my room and searched for an empty spot on the walls, in the midst of all my self-portraits and wedding pictures that hung proudly. I had difficulty finding such spot. "Aish," I frowned. I didn't want to take down any of the wedding ones let alone my portraits. I parked in the driveway of the dorm, next to a slick and shiny silver BMW.

Whose car is this?

My thoughts flew to Mi Nyu.

She's the only one home and this is definitely not hers...

I lifted the cardboard box from the chair, pulled the key out of the ignition, and rushed inside. The door closed with a bang and interrupted the laughter between two people. "Oh, that must be him now! He's home pretty early," a familiar man's voice said.

I slipped my shoes off and tilted my head towards the direction of the voice but I couldn't see anyone.

"Hyung-nim?" Mi Nyu's head peeked out from the entrance of the dining room. She burst into a huge smile when she confirmed my arrival. I walked steadily towards her with the box casually hidden behind my back. I stopped short when another presence appeared besides her.

"Hyung! We were waiting for you," grinned Ji-Hyuk.

"Oh, it's just you," I said, relieved. "I am going to go change." Mi Nyu was about to follow me.

"Continue what you two were doing. I'll be back momentarily," I dismissed her.

I walked upstairs carefully to keep the present out of their view. Locking the door behind me, I slid the box underneath the bed and changed into fresh and comfortable clothing.

I was greeted with laughter as I approached the dining hall. "Was that really him?" Mi Nyu cried, laughing.

Ji-Hyuk and Mi Nyu had their backs facing me. I peered over their shoulders to see what they were glancing at. To my horror, I quickly snatched the photo album and slammed it shut. "YAH!" I shouted at Ji-Hyuk.

His mischievous eyes glittered. "I was just showing what kind of man you were back then," he innocently defended himself.

"I didn't know you had long hair high school," Mi Nyu giggled.

"It was in style back then! So don't start. I was just following the trend!" I claimed.

Ji Hyuk shrugged, "I told him to trim it. But he was too stubborn to listen to me."

"You didn't understand what fashion was," I snickered. "Why did you even bring this?" I asked, holding the thick, leather book.

"I was cleaning and discovered it. I thought it would be neat for Mi Nyu to flip through the pages," Ji-Hyuk explained.

"Hyung-nim, you were so cute in elementary school!" Mi Nyu gushed.

"Then what am I now?" I challenged.

"Handsome!" Mi Nyu declared and gave me two thumbs up.

"Tch," I smirked. I faced Ji-Hyuk "And any other reason why you're here?"

"Ah! I almost forgot." He reached for his bag and pulled out a thick packet of papers. "This is the script for episode 1. Memorize it. Shin-Woo's and Mi Nam's scripts are also in there. Give it to them when they come back."

"Where are they?" Mi Nyu asked.

"They're working late because they didn't finish practicing," I said. "Shin-Woo was in a trance and couldn't focus. Mi Nam and Jeremy goofed off as usual," I sighed.

"Is Shin-Woo Hyung okay?" Mi Nyu asked.

I nodded. "He's probably has a lot on his mind. It's nothing to gloss over about. He'll get over it soon enough. Whatever it is."

Ji-Hyuk laughed. "And my perfect cousin finished early. Because he wanted to see his wife sooner?"

"Ha," I laughed blatantly.

"Shall I go buy some soju and we can play a card game? Maybe some karaoke?" Ji-Hyuk danced playfully.

"No," I said immediately, "Mi Nyu can't handle her liquor well," I shuddered, remembering the first time I encountered her with alcohol in her system.

"Not even a bottle? A couple shots?" Ji-Hyuk pressed.

"I don't want her drinking," I finalized.

Ji-Hyuk began gathering his papers and stuck them back in his bag. "Well Mi Nyu, I guess this is a farewell. Your husband is a party pooper. I hope you knew that before you tangled yourself with him," he laughed.

Mi Nyu waved her hands in front of her. "Ah no! He's just protecting me."

"A little bit too much, I'll say," Ji-Hyuk said. "Bye. I'll show myself out. See you soon!"

I waited for a few seconds after hearing the door close before glancing at Mi Nyu with a meaningful look. "What?" she asked after a while, feeling self-conscious.

I tapped my cheek and remained silent. Mi Nyu continued to give me a blank stare. I rolled my eyes and bent down so that our faces were at the same level. I touched my cheek again. Something in her eyes clicked and she finally figured it out. Mi Nyu ran out of the room and returned with a small bottle of lotion. "Is your face a little dry, Hyung-nim?" She proceeded to press some cream on her pointer finger.

I sighed and lowered my head.

Why is she still clueless?

She was about to apply the sickeningly sweet aromatic lotion on me but I held her wrist. Mi Nyu recoiled in shock and I caught her by the waist with my other hand. We deeply glazed into each other's eyes before I closed mine and leaned in. I pressed my lips against her for a short moment.

"Oh! So this is the sole reason why you wanted me to leave so soon!" Ji-Hyuk's voice bellowed.

I broke off our contact and furiously glared at Ji-Hyuk. "Why are you still here?" I practically yelled.

"I forgot my phone! Hyung, you need to learn how to control your hormones! Geez, you can't leave her alone for a single minute huh?" Ji-Hyuk teased. He walked over to the table and retrieved his cell phone. "If you still have that taser, use it," he suggested to Mi Nyu

"What taser?" I asked, appalled.

Mi Nyu shook and her eyes widened with fear.

Ji-Hyuk broke the silence with his boisterous laugh. "I am just kidding!" He winked at Mi Nyu.

I grew irritated at my cousin. "Door is that way," I pointed.

"Yes, I know. I'll leave for sure this time and give you two sometime alone," he said, winking again.

I sighed and rubbed my head. "It feels like I am in high school again. The headaches are occurring again."

"Don't get me started on what you were like back then!"

Mi Nyu's interest surged. "Can you tell me?"

"He was the center of attention for all the girls!" Ji-Hyuk began to spill. "I had to wear protective gear if I wanted to talk to him. Fan-girls sure are dangerous."

"HYUNG!" I planted my palm on his mouth.

He forcefully pried my hand off. "But he was never interested in them! His dad was about to get some help for him, thinking he was anti-social. I had to persuade Mr. Hwang that Tae-Kyung was not yet blooming!" he wailed.

"Aish! GET OUT! GET OUT!" I shoved him but he resisted.

"The girls swooned for him in college too! They even created a fan club!" Ji-Hyuk blurted.

I kicked him out the door and dropped his shoes in front of him. "I am just trying to bond with my cousin-in-law!" he justified.

"Bond later!" I shouted and slammed the door closed.

I turned around to meet Mi Nyu's eyes. She grinned. "Don't look at me like that," I growled.

She embraced me softly. "Welcome home, Hyung-nim!" She stood on her tippy-toes and pecked my cheek.

I sighed and hugged her back. "You're always late."

xD

After eating yet another healthy dinner that Mi-Ja cooked for us, Mi Nyu went upstairs to take a shower. "Did you see that new parking lot they built down the road?" Mi-Ja asked.

"They built a parking lot? For what?" inquired Mi Nam.

"The park," she answered.

Mi Nam looked disinterested. "Oh. That's nice."

"Aigoo! You don't even know what's going on in your own neighborhood!" Mi-Ja scolded.

"What do you want me to do? Jog around? Yeah, right," Mi Nam snickered as if that will ever happen.

"Let's go jogging tomorrow morning then. 5 a.m. sharp," I spoke up.

Mi Nam's mouth dropped. "What? ME? Run? That early in the MORNING? Are you crazy? Out of your mind?"

"You need to work out since you've been skipping practices lately," I explained.

Mi Nam fearfully held his finger to his lips and shushed me. Mi-Ja slapped him behind the head. "You have a job yet you don't even go? What do they pay you for, huh? You're pretty face!"

"Isn't that the only reason?" Go Mi Nam whined.

"You're going to run with Leader tomorrow and if you don't, you're going to be in worse shape," Mi-Ja threatened darkly.

Mi Nam immaturely stomped the ground and groaned. Mi-Ja smacked him again. "What are you? A child?"

"Alright! Alright! I'll go! Just PLEASE, PLEASE! Stop hitting me!" Mi Nam shouted and rubbed his head.

"Why you-" Mi-Ja stood up and clouted him upside the head. "You dare use that tone at me!"

Jeremy ate his strawberry ice cream with a smile. "Don't you have a drama to watch?" I asked him.

He grinned. "I am watching it right now," he answered and scooped a mouthful of the dessert.

Shin-Woo excused himself and quietly walked upstairs. I decided to leave him alone. Shin-Woo was a person that talks when he needs to.

I grabbed a water bottle. "Night," I bid but I doubt anyone heard me. Jeremy was too engrossed with the back and forth bickering of the aunt and her nephew.

xD

While Mi Nyu was finishing up her shower, I quickly kicked my slippers under the bed. I then darted to the table and took out a blank music sheet. I doodled on it while I waited. When Mi Nyu walked out, drying her hair, I ordered, "Can you get my slippers for me?" I pretended to write something important on the paper.

"Your slippers? Where are they?" she asked and looked around.

"Probably under the bed," I said, still not looking up.

She stuck her and under and felt around for my shoes. "What's this?"

I smiled and coughed to dissipate it. "What is what?"

Mi Nyu pulled out the rectangular box and held it up. "Hyung-nim, did you put this here?"

I took my pen with me and stood up and scooted the chair away. "I have never seen it in my life before," I lied and strode towards her. "Open it," I prompted.

She attempted to pry the package open but she was hopeless. I sighed and took the box and opened it skillfully. I handed it back to her. Mi Nyu pulled out an elegant frame. "What is it?" she questioned again. She flipped it to the front and her eyes shined brilliantly. "Hyung-nim, you did this?"

I nodded. "We haven't signed it yet," I said.

She gently opened the framed and extracted the fine paper. The gold-embellished rules reflected radiantly in the room.

I signed my named on the document and handed the pen to Mi Nyu who slowly but surely signed it as well. I placed the treaty back in its frame and shut it closed. "Where should we hang it?" I pondered.

Mi Nyu looked around the room. Her search concluded in the same failure as mine. "There's no room," she said.

Her eyes closed in on the large picture of me that hung above our bed. Her eyes pleaded to me. "No," I said immediately.

"But Hyung-nim! You already have a lot of pictures of yourself! Why not just take one down? Just one?"

I leaned towards her face and stared deeply into her eyes. "Do you know what happens when I just take one down?" I inquired threateningly.

Mi Nyu backed up a little and her eyes shifted to the side uncomfortably. "W-what happens?"

I smirked and stood up-straight. "It means there's one less picture of me. Wouldn't you be sad?"

"Whaa. Tch," she turned her head in disbelief and laughed. "You're starting to sound like Oppa," she clapped her hands.

"That was an insult, huh?" I frowned.

"So one?" she asked again.

I feigned a pained expression, "Why does it have to be the biggest one?"

I took the image off the wall and lowered it to the ground. "What are we going to do with it now?" I asked. "Should we give it to Mi Nam?" I joked.

She handed me the rules to me. "I don't think Oppa would treat it well," she answered seriously.

I nailed it in the wall, stepped back and marveled at the creation. "You like it?"

Her hands clasped the crook of my arms and her head laid on my shoulder. "Yes."

I moved the hair away from her face and kissed her forehead. "Okay. It's time to go to sleep."

The lights were turned off and I shut my eyes. "Hyung-nim," Mi Nyu whispered.

"Hmm?" I groaned.

"You're forgetting something important," she sang.

I turned and squinted to try to see her. "And that would be?"

She hit my chest playfully. "How can you forget when you just put our promises up?"

"Oh? You mean that? The thing that replaced my handsome picture?" I smiled.

"Hmph. Hyung-nim is cruel sometimes," she said in a disappointed voice.

"What if we just bend the rules a little?" I asked.

"That would be an illegal move," she warned.

I pulled her into my arms and laid my chin on top of her head. "Can't actions be counted as a way of saying 'I love you'?"

She snuggled closer to me. "If you don't say it, then I won't either."

"Now who's the cruel one?" I countered.

"You started it," she grinned.

"I love you," I said, kissing her hair.

Her warm breath tickled my skin as she chuckled. "I love you too, Hyung-nim."

xD

Shin-Woo's Point of View

I looked up from the morning newspaper. "Shin-Woo!" Manager Ma shouted as he entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, Manager Ma," I said.

"We scheduled a promotional photo shoot today for the drama. Where is Tae-Kyung and Mi Nam? Are they awake yet?" he panted.

"They're awake but they're not here. They went jogging about an hour ago," I informed.

Manager Ma's mouth dropped. "They...Go Mi Nam is exercising?" he asked in complete shock. He put his hands on his hips. "How did Tae-Kyung get Mi Nam to run? And at this early in the morning?" He clicked his tongue, "I always knew Tae-Kyung was very charismatic," he laughed.

"Actually, Aunt Mi-Ja made him go," I said, drinking my tea.

Manager Ma shivered. "That woman is scarier than Tae-Kyung and Coordinator Wang combined sometimes."

I smiled in amusement.

The front door opened and closed shut. "Why did we have to run all the way around the park and back? We could have just ran to the convenient store and back!" Mi Nam complained as he huffed for air.

"Go Mi Nam, the store is only 2 minutes down from here and quit whining. It's not going to do any good now," Tae-Kyung ordered.

"Good morning," he muttered and walked over to the fridge to grab a water bottle.

A sweaty Mi Nam appeared and drooped over the chair with a white towel hanging around his neck.

"Is Mi Nyu awake yet?" Tae-Kyung asked after drinking half the water.

"No," I responded.

"How about Jeremy?"

"He's still sleeping," I replied.

"Lucky bastard," Mi Nam growled.

"Jeremy doesn't need to come with us today. He has a free day today." Manager Ma shooed us with his hands, "Go take a quick shower! We have to leave soon!" Manager Ma urged.

xD

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

Mi Nyu was just getting out of bed when I got out of the shower. "Good morning, Hyung-nim," she said, rubbing her eyes.

"Go back to sleep," I recommended.

She shook her head awake. "Ah, no, I've had enough sleep." She went into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked Manager Ma when I went back downstairs.

"Promotional posters for the drama," he answered.

"What's the concept?" I asked casually.

"Summer swim suits."

"What?" Mi Nam and I cried in unison.

"What's wrong with that?" Manager Ma asked.

"Aish, I am not in shape," Mi Nam grumbled.

"Whose fault is that?" I muttered.

"Mi Nyu! Good morning!" Manager Ma shouted with delight.

She bowed respectfully. "Ah, yeah. Good morning everyone!"

"Ah! We're going to run late if we don't leave right now!" shrieked Manager Ma. "Finish whatever and hurry to the van!"

I pulled Mi Nyu to the side. "I am going to a photo shooting session today. It's going to take few hours. So be good and don't injure yourself. Okay?" I said.

She nodded. "Hyung-nim, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Can I see that photo album that Ji-Hyuk brought yesterday?" she asked softly.

I frowned. "Why? You've already seen everything!"

"Can I?" she begged.

"Aish. Fine," I sighed, "It's underneath the bookshelf," I added in a whisper.

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Do your job well!"

I half-laughed. "Bye."

I turned around to meet Mi Nam's surprised expression. "What?" I asked.

xD

Go Mi Nam's Point of View

Tae-Kyung guided my sister away from us. "Why can't he say what he has to say in front of us?" I asked rhetorically.

Shin-Woo shrugged and finished his tea. I heard Tae-Kyung quickly debrief Mi Nyu on his schedule today. Mi Nyu acknowledged it and whispered something to him. His face grew irritated, "Why? You've already seen everything!" he raised his voice.

I gasped and Shin-Woo turned his head attentively. "What did Mi Nyu say! What did she tell him?" I frantically asked. "Did she tell him not to show more skin than necessary today?" I fired another question at Shin-Woo.

"I am pretty sure Mi Nyu is not like that," Shin-Woo rationally defended.

Tae-Kyung gave in at the end and promised her something in a low voice. Mi Nyu's eyes brightened and gave her husband a kiss. "It's true!" I gasped.

He looked at me and rudely asked, "What?"

My eyes narrowed.

You know what.

"Coordinator Wang is already pissed! Come on! Hurry!" Manager Ma shouted from the door.

xD

When the make-up was finished, we were given the swimming trunks and ordered to change into them. Coordinator Wang had already shoved Tae-Kyung to the set and was now pushing me to it. I grabbed a white towel on the way without her noticing. Tae-Kyung and Shin-Woo were both bare-chested and standing around, waiting for me. On the fake beach scenery, I threw the towel to Tae-Kyung. He caught deftly.

"Go Mi Nam! What do you think you're doing?" Coordinator Wang screeched, fearing for Tae-Kyung's hair and make-up.

"My sister wants to make sure that Tae-Kyung doesn't give too much fan service," I explained.

Tae-Kyung tilted his head to the side, "What? She said that?"

"You don't have to lie," I said. I flexed my fingers to form an air quote, "'You've already seen everything.'"

Everyone in the room shot Tae-Kyung bewildered stares. Tae-Kyung quickly realized what I was saying. "Yah! That's not what I meant!"

The photographer chuckled, "Okay! Hwang Tae-Kyung, please wrap that towel around your neck and try to cover as much as possible."

Tae-Kyung glared at me with hateful eyes. "You're welcome," I mouthed.

Park Si-Yeon entered the set, wearing an over-sized tee-shirt, shorts, and a straw beach hat. "Mi Nam Oppa!" she greeted.

"Si-Yeon!" I greeted back with a hug.

"Be careful!" Coordinator Wang warned from behind the photographer.

She bowed politely in the direction of Tae-Kyung and Shin-Woo then to the staff in front of us.

Yoo He-Yi appeared and stepped onto the platform. She wore a striped shirt, white shorts, and large-framed sunglasses. She bowed to the cast as well, "I will do my best today," she said sweetly.

We took group photos, pictures with just the lead couple and the secondary characters, and solo ones. I noticed the look on Shin-Woo's face every time he was close to Park Si-Yeon. He looked nervous but he also looked like he wanted to desperately ask her something.

I waved it off.

He just wants to know her better in a friend way.

Shin-Woo always reacted like this when meeting new people. He was either anxious or he was too bored to care.

By noon we took a lunch break. I went to the snack table instantly and picked up as much food as my plate could hold. "Boo!" Jeremy grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

I jumped a little, "Ah! You almost made me drop everything!" I yelled.

Jeremy grinned. I continued to pack more food on the dish. "What are you even doing here? You have a day off," I asked with a hint of jealousy.

Jeremy pouted. "Mi Nyu said she had something important to do and left me. I was bored so I came here."

"Where did she go?" I questioned.

"To Mo Hwa-Ran," he replied.

I looked at him, "Why?" I asked.

"She wanted to show her something," he said.

"Which was?"

"I don't know."

I sighed, "You're hopeless."

Tae-Kyung walked to the table and began picking the food he liked onto his plate. Yoo He-Yi came forward and took a tray in her hands as well. Jeremy's eyes narrowed and went into defense mode. "Mi Nyu wanted me to tell you that she loves, LOVES, loves you, Hyung!" he told Tae-Kyung.

Tae-Kyung's eyes flickered to Jeremy. "Is that so?" he snickered.

Yoo He-Yi rolled her eyes. "Of course, Hyung! She said that she misses you every second!" Jeremy raised his voice and emphasized certain words.

"It seems Mi Nyu became clingier after marriage. Why? Is she still scared of losing you, Hwang Tae-Kyung?" Yoo He-Yi asked with a smile.

Tae-Kyung acted as if Yoo He-Yi's presence didn't exist. "Jeremy, stop exaggerating," he ordered and walked away.

xD

After we ate, we were called back to the photography set. Coordinator Wang ensured that our make-up were immaculate and signaled the director to resume taking pictures. At around 2 in the afternoon, we were released and President Anh had us come to office right after.

"We're going to go over the script together today," he said.

Park Si-Yeon took a seat beside me and Shin-Woo sat across from her. Tae-Kyung sat in the chair farthest away from Yoo He-Yi and Jeremy was kicked out. "It's top secret," President Anh told him to his displeasure and exited with a that's-not-fair expression.

We read the script once and I noticed that Tae-Kyung's character abuses mine the same way Tae-Kyung treats me in reality! I pulled my hair, "Aish! There's no difference between me and Koh Young-Ho except for our names! We both have to deal with Tae-Kyung!"

President Anh laughed. "Then it's fitting for both of you!" He looked around the table and saw that everyone was exhausted. "Let's take a small break," he suggested.

I found Jeremy outside of the door, his ears glued to the glass as he tried to eavesdrop on the meeting. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

He snapped upright and stuttered, "N-nothing! I was admiring how clean the glass was." He eyed the glass and pretended to inspect it. "Aha! Just what I expected. It's very high quality."

The cast piled out of the room and headed for the snack area. Jeremy and I remained in the hall way. "How was the script so far? Is it good?" Jeremy asked me.

I leaned against the wall. "It's pretty interesting. Tons and tons of drama," I said enthusiastically.

Jeremy became entranced with my vague description. "Yes. Yes. Go on," he encouraged.

I smirked. "Nope. It's classified," I began walking away from him. "Hey do me a favor and lock the door. The scripts are sitting on the table. I don't want anyone going in there and mess around," I baited him.

I stood around the corner and decided to wait ten minutes before going in and bust Jeremy.

I have to ensure that I catch him in the act. If I go in too early, I can't black mail him.

Shin-Woo's Point of View

Why is she ignoring me? It's been years since we've last talked.

I sat at the lunch table, lost in my thoughts. "Shin-Woo, your sandwich," a staff handed me the plate. I glanced at it. The bread crust had been removed.

"Excuse me, but why did you cut the crust off?" I asked.

She turned around and furrowed her eyebrows. "Isn't that how you like your bread?"

I haven't told anyone that I disliked the edges of the bread because I thought it was impolite of me to ask someone to take it off. Over time, I just grew used to eating it.

"Yes, but how did you know?" I inquired.

"Park Si-Yeon told me that you didn't like the outer parts so I discarded it," she explained.

I thanked her and turned back to the sandwich that laid in front of me. "Park Si-Yeon?"

She does remember me!

"Why don't you sit down, Park Si-Yeon?" President Anh invited her.

"Ah! Sorry! I will but I forgot my cell phone in the room. I'll come back soon," she said.

I stood up after she left. "I am done eating. I want to read over my lines again," I excused myself.

Tae-Kyung and Yoo He-Yi looked as if they suspected something from my odd behavior but I didn't have time to mind them. I followed Park Si-Yeon. Her heels clicked on the tiles and stopped when she heard other footsteps. She turned around in surprise, "Shin-Woo?"

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the meeting room. "We have to talk."

Jeremy's Point of View

The papers sat on the desk, coaxing me to read them, while I fought with my conscience.

Read them. They won't know. Satisfy your desire.

I reached out with one hand towards that stack but my other hand slapped it away.

No! President Anh will be very angry at you...President Anh can't punish you if he doesn't know...

I took in a deep breath. I've made my decision. "Oh, hello new addiction," I sang musically.

"I caught you red-handed!" Mi Nam burst through the door.

I threw my hands up. "I didn't read anything!"

I heard people walking down the hall. "Aish!" I grabbed Mi Nam and dragged him under the table with me.

"What?" he shouted.

"Shh! Someone is coming!" I cried.

Go Mi Nam rolled his eyes. "I've had enough of this," he said and tried to get up but froze when Park Si-Yeon's voice was heard.

"Shin-Woo?"

"We need to talk," Shin-Woo voice sounded from the doorway.

I pulled Mi Nam back under the table and motioned him to remain silent. We saw Si-Yeon's and Shin-Woo's feet from under the desk.

"You-You remember me," Shin-Woo stated.

"Aish! I told her not to say anything," Si-Yeon scolded herself.

"Why? Why have you been acting like you don't know me?" Shin-Woo pressed.

"Shin-Woo, I am only keeping our promise," she said.


Thank-you for reading! :D! Sorry if it dragged a little. I promise things will pick up next chapter. More drama! :D We all love drama, right?

This is gonna be the last update until school ends! I promise to update again sometime in mid-June. So look forward to either breaking my bones and grilling my intestines (if I don't update) or bashing windows with joy because I did update. :D

Smashing windows is pretty fun...hehe..

Continue to support me! And thank-you again! (someone should really count how many times I've said thank-you because that would be quite interesting.) And if someone really does count...Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-youThank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-youThank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-youThank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you

haha! Try counting that! lmaoo.

Check out my profile for songs and stuff :D

SUBSCRIBE!/ COMMENT!/ REVIEW!