Chapter 7

Why Did I Fall in Love With You?

 

Sorry...again...for the long wait.. Forgive me? :)

Enjoy :D


Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

"I-I am pregnant," she hesitantly announced.

I tightened my tie. "You know we can't have children right now."

"Yes, but-"

"No. Abort it," I said and checked myself in the mirror.

I caught a sight of Mi Nyu's frustration. "You're calling our child an 'it' now!"

I sighed and turned around. I put my hands on her shoulders. "Sorry, but we don't know the gender of it- this...kid. But we can't keep him or her; you know that. Plus we can always have one later. Just not now. Not with the promotion opportunity so close."

"Your job is more important than the people close to you," she stated monotonously.

My eyes grew soft, "I am trying to create us a bountiful life style so that we can live comfortably. Until then, we just can't have a son or daughter." I flexed my wrist and glanced at the shining watch. "The meeting is going to start soon. Make an appointment and I'll drive you there myself later, okay?" I kissed her forehead.

I swiftly exited the modern decorated room. "And scene! Fantastic! WonderfulBrilliant!" Ji-Hyuk exclaimed from the director's chair. He leaped off and strolled to Mi Nyu with open arms. "Those tears of yours really moved me and what's even better, they were real! Whaa," he gushed, "You're wife is a natural actress!" he praised when I appeared next to him.

I nodded my head in agreement, "That's correct. She managed to fool a lot of people a year ago."

Mi Nyu let out a nervous laugh, "I had to do what I need to."

I smirked, "At least you're putting your talents somewhere more productive and less scandalous."

She smiled nicely with a hint of attitude, "Ah, yeah. I've become more mature thanks to you. I also became neater to the point of it being classified as obsessive compulsive disorder with your strict guiding."

"Hahaha," I lovingly chuckled, "Yet you still leave your clothes on the floor instead of the hamper and drink milk straight from the carton," I added with a dash of fury.

Mi Nyu delivered a soft love hit to my arm, "Some habits are hard to die out like the one where you have to have your underwear ironed 4 times before you can wear it."

I gritted my teeth but continued to smile, "It's not a habit; it's a routine.

"Same thing," she dismissed. I glared at her and she mirrored it.

Ji-Hyuk's face appeared in the space that separated us. "Are you guys having a lover's quarrel in this studio?"

"No!" Mi Nyu and I denied.

He trembled at our pitch and moved out of the way. "Really?" he asked doubtfully.

I scowled at him. "Can't you see that we're in love?" I rigidly pulled Mi Nyu into my arms.

"Yeah," he rolled his eyes.

I turned to Mi Nyu, "Go Mi Nyu, I love you," I said and tightly squeezed her shoulder.

She wiggled uncomfortably and constricted my neck, concealing it in the form of a hug. "I love you too."

I moved my hands down and hugged her back, adding more strength. "I love you more!"

Mi Nyu deliberately released me only to poke my sides, the most ticklish part of my body. I jolted and instantly loosened my grip on her. "I love you more than you love me!" To tease me further, Mi Nyu stuck her tongue out and made a goofy face before running off to change.

"Yah!" I called after I recovered from the tingling sensation. "Aish."

Ji-Hyuk witnessed our exchange with amusement, "Yah, she even knows where you're soft spot is." He shook his head in wonder, "Ah, young love!"

"You're my age. It's about time you should get married yourself," I advised.

"Set me up with a pretty girl?" he asked in a joking tone but wore hopeful eyes.

"Sorry, Mi Nyu is taken," I said.

Ji-Hyuk rolled his eyes, "Well, duh. I meant another woman. Like Anna? Jennifer? Oh! How about that Sarah? She's totally my style!"

I decided to play dumb, "There's other girls other than Mi Nyu?"

My cousin was taken back, "Yah...Why do you always brag about how much in love you are in front of a lonely and pitiful man?"

xD

Jeremy's Point of View

I sighed with my cheek pressed on the hard counter top of an ice-cream shot as I glanced at a building across the street from where Mi Nyu and Tae-Kyung were filming.

It's another sad, sad day for Jeremy.

I let out another sigh.

Bored, bored, bored!

"Jeremy Oppa?" a girl's voice called out.

I looked up. It was a waitress holding a tray that contained of my Super Spectacular Sweet Sundae. I smiled at her. "Hello," I sang.

She set the dessert down in front of me and placed the utensils on a napkin beside me. "Thank-you!" I grinned. "Do you want to share some?" I offered.

The girl pouted, "I can't. My shift isn't done."

I scanned the empty parlor. "Your manager won't find out," I whispered.

Her face brightened, "You're right!" She went to retrieve her own spoon before sitting across from me. I scooted the sundae to the center of the table. "Ah! I am sorry! I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Kim Jin-Ae."

I held my hand out to her. "Pleasure to meet you," I beamed. "Let's eat!"

"Yay!" Kim Jin-Ae cheered.

Go Mi Nyu's Point of View

"Great job!" Coordinator Wang complimented me when I sat down on the saloon chair.

I bowed respectfully. "Thank-you."

She touched up my make-up and hair quickly and expertly. "Done. Let's get your clothes changed for the next scene. It's outside right? I hope it isn't windy or I would have to redo your hair."

Flashback:

I picked up my cell phone. "Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Go Mi Nyu?" a woman's voice asked.

"Yes. Who is this?"

"Oh, hi. My name is Choi Hae-Ri. I am the author of the drama your husband and friends are participating in," she informed.

"Ah, really? How can I help you?"

"I changed the script of the first episode a little to add some more background to your husband's character and for me to that, I needed an extra character. Would you mind playing a small roll?"

"Of course but why me? I don't think I am a good enough actress to take part in the show," I asked with curiosity.

She laughed, "I have full faith in you that you will do your best. I know that as a fact because you'll be acting with your husband; I don't think you wish to disappoint him. I chose you because I wanted a real life relationship reference."

"I see. Sure! I'll be happy to do it!" I smiled.

"Really? Thank-you! Thank-you very much! But," her voice got dark, "your character won't have a happy ending."

xD

"Don't mess up on any takes. I hate repeating lines more than necessary," Hyung-nim warned me as we sat in the car waiting for the director to tell us to start.

"Yes," I said nervously.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"It's nothing," I said.

He didn't buy it. "Tell me," Hyung-nim pressed.

"I just don't like this scene."

Tae-Kyung looked ahead and grimaced slightly. "Me either. Why did you even get yourself involved in this anyways?" he muttered almost inaudibly.

"Okay, we're ready to start shooting! Tae-Kyung-Sshi, please start driving," the director's assistant ordered.

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

When I got the car at the speed desired, I tapped myself into my character's personality. "I am glad you made the right choice," I found Mi Nyu's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "For the both of us."

"So I got the job. After today, we can start living comfortably," I smiled. "because I will reach the top of the corporate ladder."

"Jae-Sung," Mi Nyu whispered after a long pause.

"Hmm?"

"What is most important to you?" she asked in a weak voice.

I pressed my lips. "Your job..or me?" she continued.

I didn't answer. She laughed once. "I don't know why I asked when I already know the answer."

"What are you talking about?" I dared to ask.

"'Ryu Jae-Sung, a man with ambition so great that it makes everyone look goalless' I knew that part of you very well and yet, I chose to stay with you. I had hope though; hope and patience. Hope that you would one day realize that I may be the thing you cherish the most and patience to wait for that day. But Jae-Sung, my patience and hope that used to be higher than skyscrapers are no taller than a single grain of rice," she glanced at me with red, tear-stained eyes.

"Song-Yee-Ah..."

"But with this last grain, I'll go ahead with the abortion," she decided.

"Hyung! Make a U-turn now!" Ji-Hyuk shouted from another car the drove next to us.

I slowly guided the car into the other lane and slowed to a stop. "Okay! Action!" Ji-Hyuk yelled when the camera men sitting in the backseat of our car were ready.

Earlier, the stunt crew had already filmed the wild U-turn that my character makes. I jerked the steering wheel to one side to create the illusion of an abrupt turnaround. Mi Nyu tilted to one side and held onto her seat. "Great reaction! Next scene! Start driving!" my cousin ordered.

I picked up speed. "Go!" Ji-Hyuk commanded.

"Jae-Sung! What are you doing?" Mi Nyu cried after recovering from the sudden movement.

"We're going to keep the baby," I said peacefully.

"Jae-Sung..." Mi Nyu whispered, speechless.

"I realized you're more important than anything."

I stopped the car at the stoplight and gazed at her. "What?" I smirked. "Is it too late for me?"

She smiled through her tears and slowly shook her head. I took hold of her hand. "Screw the promotion and the job. I'll live life the way I want to; with you."

The light turned green and I started to cross the intersection. I peered at her again only to see her content face and an oncoming car that was speeding towards our car. My eyes widened. "CUT!" Ji-Hyuk screamed and the silver Mercedes screeched to a stop a couple feet away from my car. "Good job! Very good job! Get the double stuntmen and let's finish this scene! Get Mi Nyu and Tae-Kyung ready for the accident scene now!"

We passed our stunt doubles on our way to get prepared. "Good job," they said.

Mi Nyu and I bowed. "Good luck," we wished.

"Ready to get covered in blood?" I asked happily in a sarcastic way.

xD

Coordinator Wang had all her assistants work on Mi Nyu's makeup first because it was more time-consuming than mine. They ripped and dirtied her dress while Coordinator Wang applied wound like cosmetic to Mi Nyu's face, arms and legs. The helpers then applied fluid that has the texture of blood to the gashes. "Wah. You really look terrible," I commented.

"Shush," Coordinator Wang chided, "You're next," she darkly added.

She ran her fingers through Mi Nyu's hair and tousled it. "Blood," Coordinator Wang held her hand out.

With hands covered in the fake blood, Coordinator Wang mixed it into my wife's hair until it clumped up in a gooey and nasty mess.

"Done. Tae-Kyung step right up. Mi Nyu, don't you dare run around and ruin your appearance."

"It's already ruined," I smirked.

"I understand," Mi Nyu replied, ignoring my remark.

I began to receive the same treatment as Mi Nyu but less extreme. I just had a large cut across my cheek and forehead and slightly tattered clothing. "We need more blood." Coordinator Wang sent Mi Nyu off to retrieve a chest from the van that contained more of the blood-like agent.

"Thank-you. I am grateful that you were part of the band. You learned where I keep my things better than the guys. They're no help," Coordinator Wang whispered to Mi Nyu. "Yo should think about helping me later."

"Hey, I know what goes where. I just don't apply it," I defended myself. "And Mi Nyu wouldn't be a help to you. She'd be a troublemaker. You would regret it the first day you hire her."

Coordinator Wang smacked my head. "You live to insult your wife, huh?"

"Yah! That's no reason to lay your hand on me!" I exclaimed.

"What? Me? Abuse you? I was just doing my job; you're hair need to be ruffled a bit," Coordinator Wang smoothly lied.

"Tch."

xD

Looking like freshly dead zombies, Mi Nyu and I walked out to street where the crash happened. The stunt team had already completed their part and now it was our turn. "Go Mi Nyu-Sshi, please lie down here," a worker guided. Mi Nyu laid down on the black asphalt face down under the wrecked upside down car on the passenger side.

"Be careful of the glass," I warned.

The prop adviser dribbled more of the fake blood liquid around Mi Nyu. I cringed at the sight because it looked so real. It wasn't easy to see the love of your life lying lifeless and covered in blood in front of you.

It's all fake. It's all fake.

"Hyung! Quit daydreaming and go plop yourself in your spot!" Ji-Hyuk chided.

The sound of police sirens surrounded the filming site. I opened my eyes dazedly and glanced at Mi Nyu. "Song-Yee! Song-Yee!" I sobbed. I unbuckled my seat-belt and dropped down. I crawled out of the car and painfully hobbled to the other side. "Song-Yee! No! Don't! Stay with me!" I bawled as I gently shook her limp body. "Don't leave..." I whimpered.

"Cut! Someone add more blood to Tae-Kyung's wound please!" Ji-Hyuk screamed.

Coordinator Wang applied the fluid and it dripped across my face. "Fighting!" She threw her fist up and reversed back behind the cameras.

"Okay. Tae-Kyung, start from "Song-Yee. No. Don't. Stay with me," Ji-Hyuk instructed.

"Song-Yee! No! Don't! Stay with me! Don't leave..." Real tears escaped my eyes. I couldn't help but think that this scene was real. It pained me so much to see what can happen to Mi Nyu. Cops rushed over to us and I was lifted away. I cried and fought as I witnessed them remove Mi Nyu from the car. "Song-Yee!"

"Cut! That was superb! Very emotional! Good job everyone!" Ji-Hyuk praised. "Hyung!" he called.

"What now?" I sighed. I was exhausted from acting.

"How about we go to dinner and celebrate?" Ji-Hyuk beamed.

"Ah why!" he whined, "Ever since I got here we've never eaten dinner together!"

"Are you trying to date me now?" I joked.

Ji-Hyuk slouched down, "Mi Nyu won't get jealous if you spend time with another person right?" he whispered.

I bent down to his level. "She will," I whispered back. "Now then, I'll be leaving."

Coordinator Wang handed me my clothes and I went downstairs to take a quick shower. Mi Nyu was chatting with the coordinator while waiting for me. "Oh, Tae-Kyung. You're done," Coordinator Wang greeted.

I nodded. "Let's go eat," I said to Mi Nyu.

"Don't go through the front door. There's a lot of reporters. Hwang Ji-Hyuk-Sshi is handling them. Exit through the back," Coordinator Wang warned.

"Okay. Thanks. Bye," I said.

"Unnie, are you going with us?" Mi Nyu asked.

Coordinator Wang smiled politely. "No, no. You go ahead. I have to help clean up and prepare for tomorrow's filming."

We fast-walked down the hall when my phone rang. I looked at the ID before picking up.

"Father," I said, shocked.

"Tae-Kyung-Ah. Are you working?" he asked.

"No. I just finished. Why?"

"Let's meet," he commanded.

xD

"Are you scared?" I asked after feeling Mi Nyu's aura of intense nervousness.

"Of course. This is the first time I am meeting him," Mi Nyu answered. "What kind of man is he?"

"My father?" I thought for a little bit before answering. "He's strict, strong-opinionated, dangerously charismatic, prideful, stubborn, and no sense of humor."

Mi Nyu rolled her eyes. "I am asking you to describe yourself."

I looked at her briefly and then back to the road and back at her to see if she was serious; she was. "What?"

She looked purely confused. "You weren't?"

"Why would I describe myself like that?"

"So your father is like you. You're a copy of your father," she said thoughtfully.

"Yah! The difference between me and my father is a hundred times wider than the Han River!"

"How is your relationship with your father?" Mi Nyu asked.

"We're on good terms for now. I don't know what he'll be like now since I married abruptly," I replied, glaring at Mi Nyu.

Her eyes widened with fear. "It wasn't my fault."

"You literally forced me to marry you," I clarified.

"I did?"

"If you didn't say 'yes' to Shin-Woo's proposal then we wouldn't be like this now."

"Do you regret it then?" Mi Nyu sincerely inquired.

"Of course I do! I am number 2 on the top male idol list, my fans are decreasing by the minute, and tickets for concerts are taking 30 seconds more to be sold out," I ranted.

Mi Nyu lowered her head. "I am sorry."

"Give me back 500,000 thousand fans and I'll forgive you," I joked.

She nodded with determination. "I will," she promised.

"We're here," I announced.

Mi Nyu stiffened as the anxiety returned.

I exited the car and opened the door for her. I touched her hand softly. "It'll be alright. I'll protect you."

Mi Nyu smiled. "Is your father really that scary?"

xD

A waiter guide us to a private room. We heard a woman talking followed by a deep male's voice. The bamboo door slid over horizontally. I stood at the entrance frozen, "Mother," Mi Nyu immediately greeted and bowed.

Mo Hwa-Ran sat across from my father. "Abeoji," I said and sat on the floor cushion. I tilted my head for Mi Nyu to do the same. She took a seat next to my mother.

"So this is the girl that my son has married?" my Father's voice bellowed.

"Yes," I confirmed.

Mi Nyu held her hand out. "My name is Go Mi Nyu."

My dad just stared at her hand and Mi Nyu retracted it back slowly. "I thought we agreed that you wouldn't marry until your mid-thirties," he brought up.

"It was a sudden decision, Father," I explained. "But it wasn't an impulsive one. I will never regret it," I swore.

He cleared his throat. "Did it hurt your career?"

"My marriage made a small dent that is repairable."

Father stared at Mi Nyu with ferocity. "I worked hard to get you to be where you are now, Tae-Kyung."

A knock sounded before two waiters came in with dishes and beverages. They set the food on the table and left as quickly as they came in.

"There's not many pictures of you," he directed his voice to Mi Nyu. "But the pictures I saw, you had your face covered up with facial cream."

Mi Nyu flushed with embarrassment. "Tae-Kyung, you were also in those pictures," he continued slowly and calmly.

I stiffened at his tone. He was clearly upset with our actions. "Did you concept change?" he pressed. "Did you become softer and cuter to gain public approval, Tae-Kyung?"

"I did that to-"

"It was all my fault, Father. Hyung-nim has nothing to do with them. I took them and posted them online," Mi Nyu cut in.

I motioned her to stay quiet. "No. I noticed that Jeremy became more popular because expresses his true self. I wanted to do the same."

"And to portray yourself, you went and did this?" he exclaimed.

I remained unfazed at the sudden increase of his voice. "Yes."

"You really became foolish, Tae-Kyung. Do you know how many phone calls I've been getting of people saying 'Look at what your son did'. That damaged my pride, Son."

xD

Jeremy's Point of View

"We had a huge meal right before our fifth sold-out concert. So we had everything ready but then Tae-Kyung Hyung and Shin-Woo Hyung started feeling nauseous and their stomach started hurting. But luckily for me, I skipped out on the main courses and ate only dessert so I didn't get food poisoning. 'Jeremy, you must carry out this successfully' President Anh ordered and groaned in pain. There I was, in front of 50 thousand screaming fans..." I reminisced. I saw that Kim Jin-Ae was intrigued by my story.

"Yeah, and then what?" she fervently asked.

"The fans were screaming 'I LOVE-" I stopped and pushed my face against the window glass, "Reporter Kim?"

"What? That's what they were saying?" Jin-Ae frowned.

"No! Look! That's the reporter that always tries to sabotage our band!"

Jin-Ae followed my view and gasped. "Him?"

My eyes narrowed. "What has that guy caught onto now?"

Reporter Kim's Point of View

I laughed silently to myself.

Look at those birds fighting for crumbs. I am going to get the whole bread.

I shuffled down the corridor. I heard the echo of a girl's voice, "Unnie, are you going with us?"

Haha! That's the bread-maker's wife.

Footsteps started coming my way and I darted into a small crevice. Tae-Kyung and Mi Nyu swiftly strolled past me. I grinned.

Target locked.

I flatten my back to the wall when they suddenly stopped. Tae-Kyung answered his phone. "Father," he said.

Father? This should be interesting.

They went down to the underground parking and I hurriedly ran to the nearest exit to get out the building. My car was parked across the street in front of a cafe. I clumsily yank the door open and shoved the keys into the ignition. Tae-Kyung's car zoomed past me. "Aish!" I grunted and fumbled with the seat-belt before giving up and throwing it to the side.

I sat at the edge of the seat and shook with excitement. "I am going to get a nice and juicy story from you now and nothing is going to stop me this time!"

I lost a lot of reputation because of you and I am going to get them back by exposing you.

I stopped my car at a safe distance from where Tae-Kyung left his vehicle and snatched my trusty camera from the glove department. I lagged behind them. The employee opened the door and Mi Nyu bowed. "Mother."

Go Mi Nam and Go Mi Nyu don't have a mother...So who is she talking to...Could it be Tae-Kyung's mother?

I grinned coyly. "This is getting bigger and better," I whispered. I waited until the door closed and I tip-toed to it. I pressed my ear to the thin wall and listened in on their conversation.

"You really became foolish, Tae-Kyung. Do you know how many phone calls I've been getting of people saying 'Look at what your son did'. That damaged my pride, Son."

"I am sorry," Tae-Kyung apologized solemnly.

"For what?" Mi Nyu asked. "I thought you said you wouldn't regret our marriage. Are we not allowed to show the other side of us while we're not working? Are we suppose to maintain professionalism 24/7?" her voice getting angry.

I held my breath and scooted closer to the wall. "Not when my family pride is at stake!" Hwang Jong-Suk exclaimed and a loud bang on the table sounded after. I gasped and recoiled. The room stayed quiet. I started to sweat profusely.

Did they hear me? Have I been caught?

"Jong-Suk," a new voice chipped in, "Why don't you let them be?"

"Leave them alone? Like you did to your son for more than a decade?" he snapped.

"Abeoji! That was uncalled for," Tae-Kyung shouted.

"It's okay, Tae-Kyung. It's true and as you know, I am very sorry."

Tae-Kyung was abandoned by his mother?

"Either way, you don't have my approval for this marriage," Hwang Jong-Suk huffed.

"Father!" objected Tae-Kyung.

"I will be holding a welcome back party for myself at the Sky Hotel next week. My permission will be dependent on your performance," he continued.

It seems like the conversation is going to be over soon. It's time that I should make my appearance and snap a picture of Tae-Kyung's parents for my front-page story!

I held my camera and adjusted the focus. I prepared myself for the attack.

On the count of three I will rush in.

I placed my hand on in the wooden slot. The door started to open slowly.

Almost there...

A tap on my shoulder startled me. "Who are you? What are you doing?" a man's voice asked.

I've been caught! The surprise is ruined!

I dashed out and hid in my car. "Aish! Aish! Aish!" I slammed my fist on the steering wheel.

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

Ji-Hyuk entered the tensed room. "Were you guys aware that there was a strange man outside the door?"

"Was it a reporter?" Father asked.

"Looks like it. But I scared him away so it's okay," he grinned.

"Hello, Hwang Ji-Hyuk," Mother spoke.

Ji-Hyuk's smile faded. "Ah, hello," he rigidly dipped his head. He sat down on the other side of my father. "Uncle, how is my father?"

"He's refusing to take his medicine again and claiming that he's too busy with work to get treatment," my father gave a long sigh.

My cousin sighed with him. "It looks like I have to pay a visit to the States again."

"Don't bother. Your mom has been secretly mixing the medicine in his food and tea."

"Oh, really? That's good then," Ji-Hyuk looked at the food and saw that it was untouched. "You didn't have to wait till I came; the food will get cold."

I stood up. "I am not hungry," I spat through my teeth.

"Tae-Kyung!" Mo Hwa-Ran called after me.

Mi Nyu followed me out. "Hyung-nim! Wait! Let's go together!"

My clenched fists refused to cooperate with me. I furiously waited in front of my car for my anger to dwindle. Mi Nyu wordlessly put her hand in my pocket and took the keys and unlocked the car. She gently guided me to the passenger side and opened the door for me. I got in and she shut the door. She reappeared on the driver side and started the car. Mi Nyu then leaned over and clipped my seat-belt in before doing hers.

Mi Nyu reached over and unclasped my fist. "Everything will be okay, Hyung-nim," she reassured with loving eyes.

We reached the dorms and I muttered an inaudible thanks to my wife. "I am going to shower," I said when I reached the stairs.

She nodded, "That's a good idea."

I took my time to calm down in the bathroom.

How could my dad act like this? Why couldn't he be happy for me? Why couldn't my parents be more supportive of me. Mo Hwa-Ran is beginning to be more motherly but is it sincere or is it all an act?

I went back down and saw white bags on the counter. "What is this?" I picked at them and discovered that they contained food inside.

"Oh, Hyung-Nim, you're done. Mother brought them and she just left a minute ago. She said that you should take better care of yourself and eat when you're hungry," Mi Nyu informed with a bright smile.

Is this a charade? I wish with all my heart that she's being true...


Hehehe Sorry for tricking you :D Mi Nyu is NOT pregnant lolol. I don't know how filming dramas work and I didn't want to bore anyone by having them redo their lines. So just use your imagination for extra details like redoing a scene because of a mistake or redoing it to get a different angle. :D

Let's pretend that everyone in the entire world already know who's Tae-Kyung's father is so that it'll make it easier on me to write a story. :) So for all you die-hard You're Beautiful fans, just roll with it. xD

I'd like to say one more thing: Dang! Some of you are persistent in messaging me to update! LOL. :D I've been having too much fun over summer but you guys keep me in check with typing! I swear to you that every time I got a message asking me when I am going to update, I immediately plugged in my USB and started writing away because I felt guilty and because I was scared. All the begging soon stopped and they became threatening. LOLOL. But really, THANKS. (Eucalptus for threatning me with ZOMBIES D:)

Thank-you to my readers as well. :D

READ/FAVORITE/SUBSCRIBE!