Pumpkin Seeds

Life Of An Ex Call-Girl (Sequel to Diary Of A Call Girl)

"What makes you think you're better than me!?" He cried as she walked away. She didn't slow down, didn't turn, she just continued walking, her head down as if she couldn't hear him. The night was old and the air was tired yet his voice rung out loud and clear. Her body moved further away from him. Laying haphazardly by his foot was a can. Kicking it gracefully into his hand, he chucked it into the air a couple of times before he launched it at her. It hit its target with a successful clank.

 

 

"YAH!" 

She stopped moving immediately and whipped around with fury in her eyes. Snatching the can off the floor, she hurled it equally as hard as he had at him, hitting him square in the chest. The look of annoyance on his face switched to a look of confusion as she picked up another can and threw it at him.

"YAH! YAH! YAH!" She punctuated each hit. He stepped back almost losing his footing. Hadn't he been the one interrogating her?

"Enough with the yelling! And stop following me! I don't know you" She pushed him harshly in the chest and turned away, her hair spinning like a whip, and started marching. He stood there, a hard look on her face.

"But they know who your sister is..."

Her head snapped to the left, a half moon of her face visible to him. He watched the muscles in her face move as she swallowed. 

"Who knows about my sister?"

"The people looking for you...the people who I work for..."

She stood frozen, shaking. She wasn't the tough girl throwing cans at him, the girl he had spent days chasing after, the girl who had stolen his latest heist. She seemed smaller now. He approached her quietly, his toes crunching in the freshly fallen snow. He reached towards her.

Jae Mi was shaken. They knew about her sister. She had worked so hard for them not to know about her, risking a visit to her only twice a year. But they had still found her. A single tear escaped her eye. She needed answers from the boy. She spun around.

"You.." Turning to face him, she found her head nestled into his shoulder as he wrapped his strong arms around her. Her eyes widened. 

"CUT"

 

"Amma" A tiny girl raced onto the set as the co-ordi placed her on the ground. She wobbled towards her mother. Dressed in a pair of leggings with duck prints, a long shirt with a blue rocket on it, and baby Jeremy Scott adidas trainers, a gift from the man himself, she looked exactly like her 2NE1 ahjummas. She looked like a baby version of Minzy. As long as they didn't start dressing her up like a baby Bom she didn't have a problem. The little girl wrapped her arms around her mother's leg and beamed up at her, showing her row of pearly whites.

"Hi baby!" Amelle scooped up her little girl and enveloped her into a hug. The little girl nuzzled her head into her mothers neck and burst into a fit of the cutest giggles imaginable. She pulled back with the cheesiest grin on her face and gave her mother an eskimo kiss. She looked more and more like her father everyday. She was so young, yet Amelle could see more and more pieces of Ji-Yong in her everyday. The way she smiled was identical to her father, she had the same face shape as he did and the same expressions. She really was her father's daughter. She had his pale skin too, and his slim frame, although Amelle was doing her best to fill her baby out. It was working from the size of her apple cheeks.

"Give Amma a kiss"

The little girl gave Amelle two big kisses, one of each cheek,  before clapping her hands excitedly and squealing at a pitch only a two year old could squeal. Amelle gently brushed the bangs out of her little girl's face. She loved how her hair was the same brown as Amelle's, and they had the same mouth. At least some part of her daughter looked like her.

"Did you eat baby?"

The little girl crinkled her nose before nodding profusely. She was always so passionate about everything. She looked down, grabbing a fistful of her mothers hair before something else caught her eye, and she practically lunged over Amelle's shoulder to get it.

"HOON!" She cried.

"Is that Zulay I hear?" Kim Soo Hyun appeared in front of Amelle, wearing the same smile he always did when he saw her. Zulay reached out towards Soo Hyun and Amelle willingly passed her over. Immediately Zulay started chatting away as if she hadn't seen Soo Hyun just yesterday. Amelle busied herself with collecting up the few items Zulay had left around, mainly her toy zebra Theo. 

"Hey Amelle" 

"Yeh Soo Hyun?" Soo Hyun rubbed the back of his neck with one hand, his other arm expertedly balancing her fidgeting toddler who was playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Some of the cast and I are going for dinner afterwards. Would you care to join us?" 

Amelle smiled to herself. Would she ever...but she had to be back at the YG building for the concert in two days. Last minute practices and what not. She was suprised she'd even been allowed to be in the K-Drama with the upcoming concert but she guessed they really were capitalizing on her popularity. She politely shook her head.

"I'd love to but I have some schedules at YG. Rain check" Amelle put out her pinky. Soo Hyun smiled, his gorgeous smile and nodded. 

"Rain check" He passed Zulay over to Amelle. 

"Say goodbye to Soo Hyun"

"Bye Soo HOON" 

Amelle and Soo Hyun chuckled lightly. Even after so long, Zulay still struggled with his name. She was getting better. Amelle slung her bag over her shoulder and headed towards the door. She turned momentarily to wave goodbye to the cast and crew.

Soo Hyun stood and waited until her back disappeared. She was so perfect.