1. Found Out

Suicidal Me: "Kill Me, Baekhyun"

 

"Kim Suho's coming by!" A female student shouts from outside the classroom. Naturally, all the other girls follows suit.

 

Kim Suho is the student council president of Seoul High. He had the three master qualities: intelligence, wealth and a good personality. The dashing chivalrous prince in beautiful white armor on a silver shining horse--wait, sorry--silver shining armor on a beautiful white horse. I'm not myself today.

 

Anyways, you get my drift, right? Suho is the hot stuff.

 

What am I doing?

 

I'm sitting quietly in my desk, stressing out about the clock ticking away in front of me.

 

Why am I not fighting over Kim Suho like the other girls? Man, you ask a lot of questions.

 

Oh what. You think just because I'm the main character of a fanfiction, I won't squeal over the cute school prince when he passes by? Should I act the role of the girl who couldn't care less about boys and their fangirls while rolling my eyes at them for being attention hungry?

 

Sorry. I'm not boss like that.

 

I giggle over flower boys, and I drool too. I'm a girl after all.

 

Oh, why am I not fangirling over him right now?

 

Obviously because of the clock ticking away in front of me. You stupid? I wrote down Byun Baekhyun's name on the list of people skipping class by accident two days ago! If it was in pencil, I could have just erased it, but it's in ink. Red frikin' ink.

 

In the end, Byun Baekhyun got detention, and it's going to end in less than twenty minutes. Once he gets out, he's going to figure out it was me--ME--who practically gave him detention and then go incredible hulk on me! I only have twenty minutes to live.

 

Okay, okay, let's just calm down. Like I said, I'm not myself today. Kim Sarang, let's stop talking to yourself now. Good girl.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Huh?" I looked to my left to see my friend judging me.

 

"You're such a freak. You've been staring at the clock for the past five hours." The tall brown haired boy tapped my desk with her hand. "You have your history book open. History class has been over for three hours."

 

Still staring at him, I cringed. "Jongin, what do I do? I don't want to die."

 

"It's your fault." Taking a seat in the empty chair next to me, he blamed coldly. "I told you not to, but you were on one of your 'danger seeking mode' and--" The tan boy stopped, seeing how close to tears I was.

 

It was true. My "danger seeking mode" was on, and I couldn't control myself. Fromt time to time, when I'm walking on a bridge, I start wondering what would happen if I jumped off it, or when I'm out at a train station, I feel like challenging myself and putting my feet on the railroad to see if I can react fact enough to pull it back when the train comes. In the same way, when I realized Byun Baekhyun was skipping class, I had the jitterbugs about writing his name and thought what a thrill it would be. "Am... Am I a ert?"

 

Jongin almost choked. "I-I would say you're not very normal."

 

T^T

 


 

I had heard all the tales of Byun Baekhyun. He had gotten into fist fights with teachers, he had slapped a girl for playing with him, and even the local police officers have given up on this troublemaker.

 

 

I definately can't get caught by Byung Baekhyun...

 

 

...was what I hoped for when I met a teacher talking to him on my way back to class from the restroom.

 

 

"Ah, the student who was school monitor two days ago?" The teacher repeated Baekhyun's question he had just asked him.

 

 

I froze. 'Oh god. He's trying to figure out who locked him up in detention!' Looking left and then right, I tried my hardest to figure out a way to get out of this situation.

 

 

"The school monitor was..." Before I could make a move to turn around and head in another direction, the teacher's words beat me to it. "...that girl right there. The girl standing in the hallway."

 

'What.' I stared at the teacher who was pointing right at me, and Byun Baekhyun blast me a smirk in my direction. 'Tell me teacher... you hate me, don't you?'