Eight

Completely happy fangirl

 

 

 

 

I actually managed to convince Jonghyun not to follow me to my door without telling him the reason why.

 

When I fumbled with the keys I hoped Dongmin would have got the idea to go to bed early. Or that he was in a really good mod.

 

He was watching TV. And he didn't look happy at all when he turned his head to look at me.

 

Crap, I though as I started to dress of my outwear.

 

“Where have you been?” He asked.

 

“I was out with some co-workers.” I said and didn't look at him.

 

“You look drunk.”

 

I hadn't even noticed he sneaked up on me, suddenly standing just centimeters away from me.

 

I turned, a little clumsy.

 

“Well... Yea, we drank some Soju,” I said.

 

“So when do we have dinner?”

 

I just stared at him.

 

“It's half past ten,” I said. “And I've already ate...”

 

“That doesn't take away the responsible as a wife,” he said. He looked towards the kitchen. “I've put out some ribs. I though you could marinate them and then we could have some rice with that.” He then turned his gaze to meet mine and boy, wasn't they burning. “What do you think of that, hun?” He asked.

 

I got chills through my whole body. “It... sounds good.” I said and swallowed my own anger. I went to the kitchen feeling his eyes burning in my neck.

 

It took me one and a half hour to make the dinner. I was completely exhausted afterward but I served it with candles, thinking it would might soothe his heart.

 

“Hunny, dinners ready,” I said as cheerfully as I could. He didn't come to the table before an quarter later.

 

It looked delicious, the ribs and the sauce and the rice and the salad I had made. I hoped that he would forgive me and be the nice Dongmin that I actually loved but no, he looked more pissed than ever staring down at his portion.

 

“No salted potatoes?” He asked.

 

“No, but you said rice...” I pointed out carefully.

 

He got up, took his plate and I stared at him in trance when he throw it all in the trashcan.

 

“Garbage it is. Just like you.” He said. “Eat your portion and sleep on the couch.” he said and then he left the kitchen.