Thirtyfive

Completely happy fangirl

When I woke up it was dark outside. We had stopped and I woke up by someone gently my cheek.

Come on, princess, time to wake up,” he said with his smooth voice and it all just made me feel sleepier.

Five minutes more...” I mumbled and turned in the chair.

But we're here. It's time for dinner.”

I gave him a sleepily gaze and then I got up, stretched my back, yawned and got out of the car.

We went up a mountain and it took me a while to realise that we weren't on our way to a hamburgerjoint like I had expected.

At the top of the mountain there was a luxuriouslooking restaurant and when we came up on that level and saw a big fountain outside I just stopped.

Yonghwa, what is this place?” I asked harshky.

He looked completely oblivious as he turned and stared at me.

What?” he said.

This it definitely too expensive for wearing this,” I said and did a gest towards my simple summerdress and his big gray sweater I had over.

What are you saying?” he asked confused. ”Come.”

When I didn't follow him he went back to me and grabbed my hand.

You look beautiful,” he said and stared me right in the eyes. I felt how al my defense melted. ”So come,” he said and started leading me, hand in hand up the stairs into the restaurant.

I stood close to him and maybe slightly behind, looking frightened at the nocely dressed people with expensive looking jewellery sitting around in the expensice looking diningroom and outside on the terrace.

I tried to take back my hand, frightened what would happen if anyone saw us and recognized him bit he just grasped my hand harder and went calmly up to the reception.

Hi, I'm the one who booked the single balcony,” he said to a girl with a tight ponytail.

Oh, Yonghwa-ssi, of course,” she said and smiled really brightly. She gave me a really warm stare before she looked down in her bookingcalender.

It's two stories up and then the third door on the left,” she said and wrote something in it. “A waiter will be with you in a minute.”
Yonghwa led me up the stairs. “We're not gonna dine in the diningroom?” I asked surprised.

No, I have a bot more calmer place,” he said with a satisfied smile.

Two stories and three doors later he stepped aside. “You go first!” he said with an encouraging smile.

Slowly I opened the door to find myself outdoors. It was a door directly out to a balcony and on the balcony was a table set with a white tablecloth, a big bouqwr with red roses and two candles. Around the table at the balconies edge there were also candles and behind them the most beautiful view of the east sea I had ever seen.

I just stared at it like I was stupid. I could see in the corner of my eyes how Yongwha expectantly waited for my reaction and he looked a little dissappointed when I didn't react at all.

Do... You like it?” he asked.

It's too pretty for me,” was all I could say.

Well, I'll take that as something positive. Come on, let's eat!”

 

It was a luxurious japanese restaruant and we both ordered sushi and got all the bits on one big plate, probably fourty pieces. After eating maybe ten eack and only the weird pieces was left we played I game of guessing. While one of us were not looking the other one fed them with a piece to the person to guess what it was.

God,” I said as the sweat taste hit my tounge. I wanted to spit it out but that wasn't that ladylike. I swalloved as fast as I could.

I just said I hated omelett why did you give it to me?” I asked disgusted

You have such a funny face,” he said a chuckled, taking a piece for himself.

Ok my turn,” I said. Yonghwa closed his eyes as I took a bit of salmin and maybe half of the wasabi left on top and putted it into his mouth.

He tasted for a split second, then he opened his eyes and stared at me in shock.

I had never seen Yonghwa so startled before. I laughed so I almost fell of my chair as Yonghwa with tears in his eyes drank two full bottles of water.

Just when you start to think you are a pretty nice girl,” he said sour but couldn't hide a tiny smile.

I take it out in portions,” I said taking a salmon for myself. “I'm really nice most of the times, then I go crazy and kill people.”

Good to know,” the man said and then he sighted heavily and shook his head in condolence.

I ordered Bananasplit without banana and Yonghwa ordered some chocolate mousse because he didn't like sweets that much, it ended with me eating both of them while he enjoyed a cup of coffea.

Afterwards we just watched the sea and the sky as the sun sunk into the ocean ant the stars lighted up the sky instead.

Did you enjoy the food?” He asked me.

The waiter had given me a blanked which I had wrapped myself up in. “It was really wonderful. Thankyou,” I said and yawned.

He chuckled. “How can you yawn? You've slept for like three hours today and the clock's just eight.”

I don't know,” I said and yawned even bigger. “It's tiering to travell.”

Well maybe we should go to sleep soon,” he said. “This is what you deserve,” he then said.

I gave him a questoning look.

You deserve to be treated like a princess. Or a guy who tries to treat you like a princess even though he doesn't have the money.”

I had a hard time knowing what to answear. But he was first to talk again.

Let's go to bed, shall we?” he said.

 

 

 

I had never been inside the caravan we had with us. It was a big one with a table, a simple kitchen and a small bathroom with a shower. In the bedroom it existed two bunk beds but they were big beds.

I put down my suitcase and just stared while Yonghea started to unpack his.

So, top or bottom?” he asked me at the same time and started to unbottoning his shirt.

I felt how all blood in my body left me and I just stared at him, panicstrucken.

Did he just ask me if I wanted to be top or bottom? Did the gentleman Yonghwa just casually asume that we should sleep with each oter?

Assistence sleeps over and sometimes it gets romantic...” “Shall we go to bed?” “What, do you think we stars are little angels who just thinks about you fans?”

Was I one of these co-workers romances? I grasped the doorframe.

Isn't it to early?” I squeeked.

Yonghwa just stared at med. He looked compltetely clueless. He gave the both beds a look, then he looked back at me.

And then all the bits fell into place and I realised what he really had ment with top or bottom.

Oh,” I said in realisation. Then the shame came over me. “Oh,” I said as I felt a wave of hummaliation vome over me.

And he just stared at me. Then I could se a glimpse of realisation come over him aswell.

I was beyond mortified as the mans cheeks got a bit red. “I need to take som air,” I said and turned in the door, makin my way out of the van in 1.2 seconds. I didn't look back at Yonghwa who with big eyes stared after me.

When I came back he had gone to bed, the curtains which you could screen of your bed from the rest of the room were closed. He had choosen the bottom bed and, as quietly as I could I opened my trunk and fetched my pyjama and then climed into the upper bed.

The upper bed had a big window in the ceiling which you could clearly see sky from. I stared at it in amaze as I felt sleep closing in.

I tried to forget the really embarrassing missunderstanding I just had made and tried thinking about the rest of the day instead. I though about Yonghwas red striped shirt and his croocked smile when I just had stared. I though about how he had laughed while we were riding the var. I though about how much his eyes had been glistening in the light of the candles as I had talked during the dinner.

The memories made me warm. I snuggled up with the cover as I stared at the sky, not at all thinking about Jonghyun even though I could se us both glistening down on us in form of stars. I closed my eyes and my mind were crowded with Yonghwa as I fell asleep.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I written it all now! I'm just going to post it! Im so sorry Love you all