Fourtytwo

Completely happy fangirl

It felt unreal and really turned upside down. So now I and Yonghwa were together. When he had said we were going to take it slow. All to save me and Jonghyuns because of a rumor. Everything was surreal and most of all stupid.

So, a date tomorrow,” Yonghwa said and laid his arms around my shoulders.

Well I guess so,” I said feeling confused as we started to walk of. It felt like we hade forgotten something.

Hey, how long have you been toghether?”

Right, like say goodbye to Jonghyun and Sekyung.

I was the one turning.

Not that long,” I said.

A couple of weeks?” Yonghwa tried.

After that vacatuon you two went on?”

Yeah,” Yonghwa said.

That explain why you didn't answear your phone,” Jonghyun muttered.

Well you only called twice.”

Twice? I probably called you twenty times.”

Then it didn't reach my phone.”

Jonghyun gave Yongwa a look. “Really,” he slowly said.

Yonghwa looked a little disturbed by this, I wondered what was going on.

Jonghyun continioued. “But you were engaged with some guy, what happened to that?”

That ended,” I said simply. What I didn't say was that it was completely his fault.

Jonghyun just shook his head. “Unbeliveble,” he said.

What is unbelivable, Jonghyun? What part of my life do you want to change now?” I asked harshly starting to get really angry.

That my friends get together and doesn't tell about it, for one sake. That you devide to not answear your iphone...”

Well, it's not like we told anyone else,” I snarled. “And I've already told you, I just got two calls.”

Really? You're sure I'm not blocked on your phone?”

I blinked a couple of times. “Blocked? Why would you be that?”

I don't know. But you should check if I am.”

he laid an arm around his silend girlfriends shoulders. “I'll see you later,” he said. “Come on hun.” Then they walked away.

As soon as they left I picked up my phone to check and to my suprise Jonghyun was really blocked. So he had called me more than twice, he wasn't lying.

I have no ideas how this happened...” I said and looked up on Yonghwa, but when I saw the expression on his face I did know. “You,” I said.

I'll be completely honest with you, yes, I blocked Jonghyun on your phone. I was so disturbed that he called during our vacation and it seemed to bother you so much. I had though of heaving the block the day after but I totally forgot...”

I sighted heavily. Sometimes I just couldn't take people.

Are you angry at me?” he asked, looking guilty.

I sighted. “Yes and no,” I said. “Because it's true I was really bothered by him calling me. But I would appreciate if you suggested it the next time because...” I smiled a little towards him. “Actually it wasn't that bad of an idea.”

That boy's kinda persistent,” Yonghwa agreed and smiled a little to.

Sometimes I wonder what he's thinking.”

Not using logic at least we could say.” He hugged my neck with his hand. “I'm sorry, sweetheart,” he said.

It's ok,” I said tiredly. “Let's just get back to work.”

 

My life as an unknown makeup-artist was about to change.

Me and Yonghwa went on a date and it felt utterly stupid when we kissed at our convenient seating at the windows and the cameras flashed outsige.

The public reaction were far from each other, the yonger part called me a for “playing Jonghyun and Yonghwa” while the older though it was cute that Yonghwa dated internatuonally and that I spoke fluent korean.

But happiest of all seemed to be Lee Sooman.

I was thinking of the two of you appearing in a tv-show,” he hummed sounding pleased as he looked out of his big windows at the top of the SM-buildning.

Even though I wasn't owned by the company like the stars Sooman radiated something unquestionable. If he said jump you jumped and I was just standing there waiting to jump where he wanted me to even if it was of an cliff.

Two weeks later it was decided that I and Yonghwa would be on a new show, what on the other hand we didn't know. It worried me though when also Jonghyun and Shin Sekyung should be in it to.

It felt weird being the one getting hair and make-up done by Hee-Young.

This is going to be so exciting!” the colorfull girl exclaime and putted more BB-cream on my nose.

I looked like a western version of a k-pop star. I was nervous as hell as we went outside to the place we were going to film at.

It was outside, next to the Han River. They hade closed a part of it and fans with fansigns were eagerly standing there, no one screamed on the other hand when I came out.

Maybe then barchairs stood in a line in front of the cameras. All the guys were already seated, it seemed like the cast was of ten dating kpop stars. Or nine, then there was me, the only one not famous.

I sighted feeling the knot ease a little when I saw Yonghwa and he gave me an encouraging smile as I seated myself next to him. He wore a heavenblue shirt and brown chinos, he looked like he was the definition of fresh.

Except Yonghwa and Jonghyun were the boys Bang Yongguk from BAP, he flashed a gumsmile at Hyon from girls generation whi he dated and seated herself next to him, Cap from Teen tom with Hyorin from sister next to him and Yesung with Yuri from Girls generation.

I didn't hear that much of what the host was saying because I was so ing nervous. Next week million of people would see this, would see me. It made me want to throw up but I forced myslef not to.

He asked us a lot of questions like how long we had been together and I think Yonghwa answered every single one.

Then the MC turned towards the camera.

And now we are going to present the show for the participants!”

I could see how everyone tensed as we waited. I wanted to grab Yonghwas hand but didn't feel like I could do that.

The ten of you are going to compete...” dramatic silence. “About who is the best girlfriend and who is the best boyfriend!”

A gasp went through the group.

And all I could think was Omg no.