Chapter Seven: No Matter What Happens, Until The World Ends

To The Moon

"If you're with me then everything's

... Allright"

 

It was a couple of years on, winter had rushed in and froze the streets. Leaving it glistening with snow that covered the ground, fluffy and gentle looking- a perfect shade of white- it always felt so pure. As if nothing could spoil it. Chan had been busy as ever with the house project, he had got building permission in the spot where they first met and he had built a house their. Just for Byung but he hadn’t seen it yet, infact he had no clue it was even there.

Even with all that Chan had been attending night classes at a music school and was training his singing ability, everything was in order, perfect, pristine. Today was the day that Chan would show Byunghun their new house, he couldn’t wait at all. He rushed up the stairs of the apartment complex with his chin tucked in his chest, a patterned jumped kept him warm under his coat but still the cold hit him gently. Chan’s huge grin never failed him but he tried his best to keep a serious face. Byung was sat reading a book with a cover around him, he looked so small and innocent, just like the first day they met. “Hey.” Chan said nonchalantly, Byung looked back and smirked “Hey, I missed you, you’ve been gone all day.” he admitted, pursing his lips slightly into a pout.

“Grab your coat, short stuff, we’re going out.” Chan hid his enthusiasm and smile well, Byung looked confused “Urm... Where?” Byung asked. The truth was Chan needed him out of the house as soon as possible (the movers were on their way) “You’ll see now come on!” Chan couldn’t help but giggle. They got in the car and Chan put a makeshift blindfold on Byung “No peaking or so help me god I will tickle you to death!” Chan declared, Byung complied until he began getting restless. “Chan-ah where are we going, we’ve been driving for ages!” he pouted under the blindfold and Chan got him out of the car and lead him up, up, up through the old carnival grounds and up to the space of land he’d built on.

He turned him away from the house and giggled like a maniac “AAAAAND OPEN!” Byung ripped off the blindfold and looked around “Aw, how sweet I haven’t been here in so lo-” Byung stopped mid sentence when he had turned and saw the house, cosy looking and theirs. He was completely speechless, Chan flung an arm around his shoulder and murmured “You likeee?” Byung covered his mouth with his hands and let out a shrill screech. He did approximately fifteen jumps and spun and spun until Chan felt dizzy, he sprinted up to the house and flung the door wide open.

It was all decorated but lacking furnishings, Byung couldn’t care less, he was amazed, astounded, that his husband had a heart so big he would do something like this. Chan came up behind him and put his arms around his waist “You like it?” he asked again, knowing the answer. Byung turned around and hugged him as tight as possible “It’s perfect... It’s more than perfect. Thank you so much!” Byung answered as he dug his head into Chan’s shoulder. “This is honestly... This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, I can’t believe it.” Byung admitted, Chan took his hand “Well you better believe it, cause’ we’re going to live here for the rest of our lives. Oh and there was something else I wanted to show you. Grab that blanket.” Chan said out of the blue and Byung grabbed a checkered blanket off the floor in the hallway, that’s when he noticed Chan holding a guitar.

Byung looked puzzled but didn’t bother to ask, Chan gripped his hand and ran up to ‘Their spot’ with Byung trailing behind him. They sat down and Chan covered Byung with the quilt and then set up his guitar. “Lee Byunghun, I know these years are going to be tough and I know we’ll both cry, fight and even hate each other sometimes but all I want you to know is: Whatever I say, whatever happens, I will love you... Forever. To The Moon and back. So, I wrote you this song, it’s not the best but it’s important to me and I hope it will be important to you too.”

http://freebirdgames.bandcamp.com/track/everythings-alright

(^Click that. All rights reserved to owner, I own nothing.)

 

Chan finished strumming his guitar, finished singing in his: sweet, high, angelic voice and turned to Byunghun, who was crying. “C-Chanhee...” Byung stuttered, “You’re too sweet, I don’t deserve any of this.” he whimpered and hung his head. Chan put a finger under his chin and lifted his head up to look at him “No one deserves this more than you...” Chan whispered as he leaned into kiss Byung, softly moving blonde strands of hair behind his ears. Connecting Chan’s skinny lips with Byung’s defined lips, every kiss meant something to them, their love was real, unparalleled and they didn’t go around wasting it. They savored every moment.

They sat out there for a while longer while the movers did their business, they snuggled together under the blanket and talked about their new house and about Byung’s treatment, about forgetting the past and forgiving Chan’s parents. This was a new, fresh start for the two of them. “I love you Chanhee.”, “I love you too short stuff” they’d giggle at each other. When the movers were done, they both scurried down, thanked them and payed them. Then the finally got to walk around in their newly furnished home, Byung danced around it and Chan joined him. Just like on their wedding night they danced the night through and stumbled up to their new bedroom, falling asleep almost instantly.

“Thank you for everything.” Byung whispered before they both fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors notes: 

You guys happy again now ;D

<3