Visiting the 'twin' me

Miracle (Seqeul to B..ILY)

That night , L.Joe can't slept . He kept thinking about you . Then he remembered the time when he saw Nam ~~~~~ . 

Meanwhile .

Nam ~~~~~ can't slelp too . she went to the kitchen and drink . she wanted to go back her room and stopped when she saw you standing on the door . 

"who are you ? is that me ? or am I dreaming ? why you look like me ?" she said to you . 

"ohh annyeong , Kim ~~~~~-imnida . I know it frightening but I'm L.Joe's past girlfriend . I died because of brain cancer" you said to her . 

"wait ! are you a ghost ? why our face is that same ? and .. our name too ?! I must dreaming" she said while slapping her face . "Ouchh . gosh"

"you're not dreaming . I have watching you since you came to TOP high . I came to asked you something" you said . 

"what is it ?" she asked . 

"Do you L.Joe? I mean do you like him or have feeling to him? But judt be honest .I won't killed you" you asked her . 

"uhmm . I-I .. I .. I don't know . maybe" she said while holding the back of her head . 

"I told you . I won't killed you . L.Joe's falling for you . you must bring back the sun to his life" you said to her with a begging sound . 

"to be honest . yes I like L.Joe but .. I don't really know him" ~~~~~ said . 

"Yah Nam ~~~~~! who are you talking to ?"Woohyun shout from his bedroom . his bedroom is near from the kitchen . 

"a-anni oppa . I'm just talking to myself" she said . "stop it . you like crazy people talking to their dolls" woohyun said "arraso oppa !" she said and sigh . 

she looked at the place that you were standing before .but you were not there anymore . 

'It's strange . I think she was just there before but that unnie was so kind . other people don't like when her boyfriend taken . ohh ! I almost forgot . She asked me to bring back the sun to his life' she talked to herself while walking back to her room .