Remember

Miracle (Seqeul to B..ILY)

"let me show you her pictures " L.Joe grabbed ~~~~~ hand and pulled her to the house . 

he brought her to the painting room . Nam ~~~~~ was very shock when she saw your painting . 

"woww .. this room was so nice . our face ... so same . no different . but .. It's like I have saw her before" she said. 

 

"have you seen her before ?" L.Joe asked . 

"yes .. that night .. 

flashback 

 

Nam ~~~~~ can't slelp too . she went to the kitchen and drink . she wanted to go back her room and stopped when she saw you standing on the door . 

"who are you ? is that me ? or am I dreaming ? why you look like me ?" she said to you . 

"ohh annyeong , Kim ~~~~~-imnida . I know it frightening but I'm L.Joe's past girlfriend . I died because of brain cancer" you said to her . 

"wait ! are you a ghost ? why our face is that same ? and .. our name too ?! I must dreaming" she said while slapping her face . "Ouchh . gosh"

"you're not dreaming . I have watching you since you came to TOP high . I came to asked you something" you said . 

"what is it ?" she asked . 

"Do you L.Joe? I mean do you like him or have feeling to him? But judt be honest .I won't killed you" you asked her . 

"uhmm . I-I .. I .. I don't know . maybe" she said while holding the back of her head . 

"I told you . I won't killed you . L.Joe's falling for you . you must bring back the sun to his life" you said to her with a begging sound . 

"to be honest . yes I like L.Joe but .. I don't really know him" ~~~~~ said .

end of flashback 

"Ohh . she came to see you ... WHAT ?! SHE CAME TO SEE YOU ?!" L.Joe shocked .

Nam ~~~~~ nodded . "she did" 

"what box is this ?" ~~~~~ holding the box you gave L.Joe . 

"ohh . that was the box ~~~~~ gave me after she leave" L.Joe said .  

she opened it and saw a lot of things there . She suddenly took out a ring . "wahh ! iphuta" she said . 

" it was the ring I gave her ." she put it back and close the box . 

 

after they have a long conversation . Nam ~~~~~ back home .

"annyeong L.Joe-ssi . see you next time" they waved .