hang out

Miracle (Seqeul to B..ILY)

The next day . ~~~~~ make breakfast and packed it . 

"Yah Nam ~~~~~! where are you going with that tupperware ?"Nana asked her . 

"I'm going to my NamJa chinggu house" she answered . 

"Before that . could you take my phone . I want to called Myungsoo" Nana said . 

"alright . she said at take her sister phone . Nana dailed Myunsoo number and talked .

"Chaji , could you take me on my house . Woohyun oppa don't want to send me to school " she said . "okay. annyeong oppa" she said and pressed the red button . 

"Unnie . Oppa . I'll go first . annyeong . woohyun oppa don't forget your phone . I put it on your bed . annyeong" she waved and leave her house . she went to L.Joe's house . pressed the bell . 

L.Joe was wearing his school uniform and went to the door . he open it and let ~~~~~ come in . 

"Chaji .. what are you doing here ?" he asked . "I've made you breakfast" she said . 

"gomawo" L.Joe said and hugged her . "okay. okay . go eat first . I can't breath well" ~~~~~ said . 

They eat and went to school together . 

 

after school . Teen Top was hanging out with ~~~~~ . suddenly . Infinite came .

"oppa ? what are you doing here ?" ~~~~~ said . 

"why can us hang out with my dongsaeng and my future dongsaeng-in-law and his gang . of course I can right ? lets just be friend , we don't come to fight right ?" Woo hyun said and smile with Teen Top and ~~~~~

"of course you can join us" CAP said . they all laughed . 

after they chatting .. laughing .. and some other gang would like do , they went home .

"It was fun hanging out with you guys . we should do it more often" Sunggyu said . 

"Of course" CAP said 

they waved with each other . "see ya all next time" DongWoo and Hoya said . 

"annyeong" ChangJo and Ricky the maknaes said .