I'm The Miracle

Miracle (Seqeul to B..ILY)

At the night 

 

~~~~~ and L.Joe took some fresh air by the seaside . 

They looked at the moon that were brighting the night sky . 

"Oppa . we were like Sun and Moon . Me and You are the Moon and ~~~~~ unnie are the Sun" she said 

"why ?" L.Joe looked at her puzzlely . 

"We are the moon that that need light from the sun to bright the earth" ~~~~~ said . 

"the sun?" 

"Unnie is the Sun who gives us the light to bright the earth" she said my put her head on L.Joe's shoulder . 

"yeahh .. you're right" he said . 

"oppa . you know what ?" "you haven't tell me . how could I know ?" he said teasing ~~~~~ . 

"oppa ! I'm not playing! " she pout . "okay . go on" he said . 

"~~~~~ unnie sent me a message .she said that she love you so much . She don't want me to hurt you . she warned me if I make you cry . She'll come . She said that you must go on . she thank me because gave you a chance to love me. she kept apoligizing because burdening me , but your not a burden for me . you bring the love to me . trust me oppa . she want you to know that she loves you so much . neomu neomu sarang" she explain while crying . 

L.joe kept hearing even his tear kept running down his cheeks . 

"Unnie last sentences was . I am the MIRACLE that she sent from heaven" she said . 

"oppa tomorrow lets go to thank unnie . okay ?" she said .

"okay" L.Joe said shortly .