Start to know about the past

Miracle (Seqeul to B..ILY)

It was a bright Sunday morning , L.Joe woke up and take a bath , after that , he went to the kitchen and cook . he ate his breakfast and went to the painting room . It was his routine . he will always there after breakfast 

"I'm missing you ma girl" he said , 'me too oppa' you whispered .

he went to the nearest park and jogged while wearing his headphone hearing his favourite songs . suddenly he BAM a girl . they fell to the ground . 

"Ommo ! bianne . bianne . jeongmal bianne" the girl bowed 

"wait ! is that you ~~~~~-ssi?" L,Joe said . "dehh . L.Joe-ssi ? what are you doing here ?" ~~~~~ asked , 

"Jogging of course" L.Joe said and hold the back of his head . 

"Ohh .. me too . you life nearby ?" she asked . "dehh . I live there" pointing to the your house . 

"ohh ~ I live just two house after you" she said . "jeongmal ? ahahahaaha . it's funny went our house just near" he said . 

Nam ~~~~~ chukle . "lets go to the dubokki house there" L.Joe suggest . "of course" they walked there . 

They ordered two dubokki . "helmoni , Can I have two dubokki please ?" L.Joe said . 

"Ohh young man , you come here again with your girlfriend . I miss when the day she helped me when I fell down" the  old woman said , "annyeong ~~~~~-ssi" she said 

"dehh . annyeong" she said . "L.Joe-ssi . this is my first time here . how did she know my name ?and girlfriend? what's that ?" she said . 

"I'll explain when after we eat" L.Joe said .

 

after they eat . they went to your house and sit on the stairs . 

"okay . I'll explain but what did you want to know ?" L.Joe said . 

"just tell me what happened before" she said 

"okay , firstly , this is my girlfriend house , Kim ~~~~~ . that's my house"pointed to the next house . "but I did it as a store house ?" 

"what happened to your girlfriend ?and our name .." she asked . 

"yes .. your name and hers are the same . she's .. she's died . because of brain cancer" L.Joe said . "Ommo ! Bianne" she appoligized . 

"gwenchana . oh about the helmoni .. one day ~~~~~ and I went to the dubokki house and eat . when we want to go back home . the helmoni screamed , ~~~~~ ran and grabbed her and we brought her to the hospital . she was very thankful that time .~~~~~ have saved her life ." L.Joe explain . 

"let me show you her picture .