Lotte World

Miracle (Seqeul to B..ILY)

It been a month L.Joe and ~~~~~ being friends . you happy that L.Joe still smiling like before . you really thank ~~~~~ for bring the sun to his life again . 

"~~~~~-ssi . want to go to Lotte World with me ?" L.Joe asked Nam ~~~~~ . 

"are you asking me for date ?" ~~~~~ said . "maybe .. want to go ?" he said 

"dehhh" she said with her bubbly .  

 

They went to Lotte World . 

L.Joe remember the day he was with you . the day had become the sweetest memory . 

they walked around .. play around .. suddenly the went to a shop wear you and L.Joe bought the ring . 

"L.Joe-ssi how do I look?" ~~~~~ said while wearinga panda ear scarf . 

"cute .. like a real panda .. the BLACK AND WHITE" he burst into laugh

"aigoo ~ this man" she slapped L.Joe's arm . 

 

They were sitting on a bench and their ice cream . 

but .. suddenly L.Joe gave ~~~~~ a red small box . 

"What is this ?" she asked . "a box of course" he answered . 

she took it and open it . she saw a ring that she saw in your box . 

"but L.Joe this is ~~~~~ unnie's right ?" she said . "but . I'll give it to you" "why L.Joe-ssi?" she asked . 

"I want you to take ~~~~~ place . as my girlfriend? would you like to be my girlfriend?" L.Joe said while staring in ~~~~~ eyes . "please?"

~~~~~ suddenly hugged him . "Gomawo ~ L.Joe-ssi . Jeongmal gomawo ~" she said . 

"anni . Gomawo ~ because give a chance to love you . saranghae Nam ~~~~~" he said . 

 

L.Joe sent ~~~~~ home . "gomawo oppa" she said ."dehh .. goodnight chaji" L.Joe waved her and went home .