The Day

Miracle (Seqeul to B..ILY)

At school 

Nam ~~~~~ was on the school garden . she sit on the a bench infront of a small fish pond . suddenly , a shadow shaded her book . a girl with her gang was there  standing and crossed their hands 

"Oh ! annyeong . Song Ji Eun" she said coldly . "dehh . Nam ~~~~~-imnida" ~~~~~ bowed . 

"I'm woohyun's girlfriend . so ~ what's your relationship ?" she said while tapping her shoes 

'woohyun oppa doesn't have girlfriend. huh?'~~~~~ smirked "why do you want to know ?" she said 

"aigoo ! this girl" Jieun said and push her . ~~~~~ was wet because now she was in the pond . they laughed . 

"that's what happened when you tried to fight the queenkas !" she smirked . 

Teen Top saw the incident . Ricky and Changjo quickly called Woohyun . L.Joe ran toward Jieun 

"Yah ! what are you doing ?!" L,Joe shouted . "L.Joe op-oppa" she tered . 

Suddenly , Woohyun come . "Yah ! SONG JIEUN! what are you doing?" he slapped Jieun . she shocked . 

"opp-oppa !" she said . Nana arrived and watch ~~~~~ was in the pond . "Unnie . help me" Jieun begged to Nana . Nana then slapped her . "what are you thinking you were doing ?!" she shout . 

"Why is everybody was on her side ?" she said while pointing ~~~~~ 

"She is OUR DONGSAENG ! how can we were not on her side!" Woohyun shout while pointing Jieun right on her face . 

she's shocked . she ran and entered the school while crying . 

L.Joe helped Nam ~~~~~ get out from the pond . "Kamsamnida" she bowed . 

Woohyun and Nana grabbed her "are you okay dongsaeng?" they asked .

"gwenchana .. oppa , unnie" she said while smiling . "Gomawo .L.Joe-ssi." Nana bowed and leave the place . 

"hyung . is it okay?" Ricky ran toward him ."you were late maknae" Niel said . "Ohhhh .." Ricky sigh .