"I'm Crying For Something Stupid..."

lıllı ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)))) ıllı Because of You
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry
In the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

 

 

Hyejae finally closed her eyes as sleep became too over powering to her.

She slumped against the head set of the bed and began to dream…

She began to go through dreams.

Dreams that she had when she and Doojoon were still together, fantasies that she would think to herself when ever she was by herself.

Fantasies that she wished (and still wished) were true…that they would eventually happen.

With out thinking about it, and unconsciously, she felt a tear slip out of her eye.

She woke up with a start, tears dripping down from her eyes and onto her shirt. She looked down, in a matter of seconds her shirt was soaked through.

For the millionth time, she smiled.

But for the millionth time also, the smile didn’t reach her eyes.

“I’m crying…I’m finally crying…I’m crying for something stupid…”
 

 

Hyejae ran out of the small hotel that was in a run down area of Seoul.

The rain was still pouring down on her, pushing her down but she refused to drop onto the ground, showing that her weakness was unlimited.

Her hair was soaked and was getting bunched up together, her clothes were clinging to her body.

Tears were still falling.

Endless.

Continuous.

Limitless.

Finally, she stopped.

Her shoulder were hunched and she had to do everything in her will to stop her shoulders from shaking.

Her tears and the rain were blending in together.

The only difference was, a tear was warm whereas a rain drop is cold.

Hyejae smirked to herself but her heart wasn’t in it.

“Just like us…”

She didn’t even bother finishing her sentence. No one was even listening.

She looked up into the sky, refusing to give in and shouted out,

“WHY?! WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME THAT GETS HURT?!”

*

“Let’s break up Hyejae. You’re not a good enough girlfriend for me.”

*

“Let’s take a break Hyejae. You’re too demanding of me.”

*

“I’m sorry Hyejae. But this just isn’t going to work out.”

*

Finally, Hyejae’s knee’s buckled underneath her and she dropped down onto the wet, slightly muddy concrete side walk, her shoulders slumping in.

“Why…why is it that it’s always me that is dumped…why can’t it be the other way around…?”

Hyejae turned her face sky ward again.

“WHY?! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS…have to be me…?”

Hyejae didn’t have the energy to argue with the sky. She was loosing energy just by slumping in the rain, having nothing on but a piece of shirt and skinny jeans.

“Where’s my energy…where is it…?”

Doojoon had always been her energy.

Always.

Whenever she felt like she was about to collapse, he was always the first one to get to her even if he had an important fan event to go to. He would always make sure that he could postpone it and come and help her.

But…what now…?

What’s going to happen now…?

Hyejae tried to stand up but she, having no energy, just dropped back down again. She suddenly felt a pair of hands grab hold of her and pull her up.

She knew who it was without looking.

That hand…the hand that was always there…

“Stop crying…I’ll take you home…”

Hyejae didn’t say anything.

After taking a few steps however, she flung her hand loose from his hand and looking at him straight in the eye, she said, her voice b with confidence and her eyes looking as if her boyfriend had never cheated on her.

“I’m crying for something stupid…”