"I Don't Care Anymore..."

lıllı ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)))) ıllı Because of You

 

Because of you
I'll never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid 

Hyejae got up from her seat and walked to the figure that was laying on the bed, a smile on his sleeping face.

She smiled down at him but it didn’t quite reach her eyes.

She put down a piece of paper and then, picking up her shoes, she walked out of the room.

 

“Hey Junghyun! Thank you for last night. It was definitely one of the best nights! I hope if we meet each other again, we can still greet each other! Good bye~ HJ.”

 

“I don’t care anymore…”

“HYEJAE! OPEN THE DOOR! WE REALLY NEED TO TALK!”

Hyejae opened her eyes and listened to the familiar banging on her apartment door and the voice that she has heard for 10 years.

She rolled over, her back facing the door and closed her eyes, making her drown out the noise.

“KANG HYEJAE! I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE! OPEN THE DOOR!”

Hyejae didn’t say anything but just buried herself deeper into the light bed and comfortable duffels.

She heard the door handle rattle and didn’t react.

“Hyejae…” She heard.

Her ex-fiancé had given up trying to get her open the door.

“Can I just explain why I was with her? Will you please just listen to me? Please?!”

Hyejae didn’t react and didn’t get up from her bed.

But, she was listening.

“I…I didn’t know what had come to me! My friends and I went to get a drink at a club and then, I got drunk and I went on her…”

Hyejae put her hands over her ears and shook her head, closing her eyes tightly.

“But I swear it was because I was drunk! I’m sorry! I’ll never do it to you again! Please Hyejae, open the door!”

Hyejae was tempted.

She knew that even though she broke up with him, she still loved him more than anything.

But, she didn’t want to get hurt a second or maybe even a third time. If that happened, she really didn’t know what she was going to do.

“Hyejae…je bal…”

“I don’t care anymore…”