Fools... She's Not a Girl

After Dark

The bartenders pushed out their last drinks before ducked out of sight. As for everyone else, they naturally cleared the hotspot where the fight was about to break out. They made a nice round circle with a radius of six meters around Jun and the poor bastard. Was this some kind of ritual? Chun was impressed at how uniform the mass was unfolding before his very eyes.

"I'm really not looking for a fight. Honestly... please... if I offended you then I'm-"

Jun smacked him on the head. "Squeal all you want. It's not gonna change a damn thing. You won't even die in peace when I'm done with you."

Jun grabbed him by the collar and raised him off the ground.

"Hey, you!" the girl waved her hand in his direction. "Didn't he just say he wasn't looking for a fight? Are you deaf? Or maybe just plain dense?"

Jun dropped the man to the ground and singled out the fool who dared interrupt him. Standing there on a square table, the new challenger towered over everyone like a war goddess.

"Are you picking a fight with me, little boy?" Jun pointed straight at her and issued the challenge.

"Hell yeah, I am! And I'm going to make you regret ever calling me a little boy!" She pushed up her imaginary sleeves and hopped down from the table. Everyone cleared a path for her. 

As she walked pass him, Chun stared after her... dumbstruck. Is she seriously going to fight with the 'y beast?' There's like no way in hell she'll win... And then, it hit him right in the face. Oh . She was probably using this method to get to the wrist watch first. 

Chun took a step but then stopped and reevaluated the situation. That girl wouldn't make it out alive. How could she possibly come out victorious with the y beast's wrist watch? He could always wait around and take the diamond bracelet off her dead body. It sounded like a perfect idea. He didn't even have to get his hands dirty. Chun nodded to himself. Gosh... why did he have to be so smart?

Once she entered the ring, Jun started beating her to a pulp. Every time Jun made contact, the crowd winced as if it was they who felt the blow.

Jae stood up from his quiet place in the corner and sighed. Why was she haunting him? That girl definitely jumped to her death but why was she here? The whole thing was giving him a headache. Jae headed for the door but he never made it out. His throat went dry as a disturbing thought crossed his mind. Could it possibly be... that like him... she was... that she couldn't... die?

"Hey, you! Aren't you a coward for beating up a girl?" Jae pushed through the people and entered the ring.

Jun stopped what he was doing to her and looked up. "What the ? Another one? Wow. Must be my lucky day. But I'm kinda busy at the moment so just stand over there and wait your turn."  He went back to using the girl as his punching bag.

"You must not have heard me. I called you a coward for picking on a girl."

Jun threw the girl down and turned towards Jae. He was obviously pissed. "Are you ing blind? This piece of crap right here isn't a girl. What? Did you all think this was a girl? Oh my ing god. This is too hilarious."

The girl's bloody shoulders shook uncontrollably. Was it the pain? No... she was laughing hysterically. "So you're more than just muscles, I see..." She shot up, grabbed Jun's arm, and pulled him down to his knees. 

Oh ! Chun definitely saw it all. That girl was eyeing the y beast's wrist watch! Though they had different motives for doing so, Chun charged in at the same time as Jae. Chun got a hold of Jun's wrist while Jae took the girl by the waist. But before Chun could steal the wrist watch and Jae pull the girl away, something extraordinary happened. Why did it happen?

The four were not only in the same place at the same time, they were finally all linked.

Body to body. Soul to soul.