On the 7th Spin

Wanna Play A Game?

The bottle spun and spun. You didn’t spin it too hard or too soft. In your opinion it was just right. It spun long enough to create tension in the air with anticipation for where it would land, but it wasn’t so long that you got bored watching the bottle spin. On the 7th turn, the bottle slowed and came to a stop. It stopped on the beautiful vocal of Exo-K, Baekhyun. You giggled lightly as your eyes made contact with his.
He returned your laughter with a bright smile that seem to shine just as brightly as him and his ‘so called power.’
It wasn’t long until he was had your side ready to you into the closet. His eyes were beaming bright that you thought you might be blinded by him. You looked away blushing.
“Are you ready?” He asked making himself more comfortable and placing an arm around you. You nodded as you walked slowly, or so it seemed to you, towards the closet.
You entered the closet and were met with only darkness. Fear crept inside you. You could no longer see Baekhyun’s shining face. He must have known what you were thinking because he chuckled at you. That one sound seemed to light up the world to you. It wouldn’t be long until you saw what it really meant to shine.

Clean: (Chapter 40)

: