In the Closet with Sehun(3 Spins) Clean VER.

Wanna Play A Game?

Hands spun you around, holding a firm lock on you. Sehun had you face him. If the light was good enough you knew you would be looking directly at his face. He let out a deep breath as he leaned in to kiss you.
You turned your head suddenly embarrassed at the situation. Was this true? Was this real life?
The touch of his soft lips brushing against you cheek brought you back to reality. Sehun quickly pulled away.
“Th-thorry. I gueth I got a little carried away.” His lisp suddenly became very noticeable. You could only guess that he was really just as nervous as you were.
You giggled at how cute you thought it was. He stopped talking and moving. Suddenly you were afraid you offended him.
“It’s fine, it was just surprising. I… I wasn’t expecting you to be so forward.” You tried to save the moment.
Sehun just laughed lightly. He seemed to calm down again. “I gueth I should try again?” He said, however, it sounded more like he asked.
You nodded. “Mhmmm.” You hummed your answer since he wouldn’t have been able to see your face.
He held his grip on you, however, it was much gentler than it was the first time. He leaned his face closer. This time you could feel his breath on your face as he closed the distance between the two of you.
You felt your cheeks heat up. You knew you were blushing like crazy. You couldn’t help but lean forward closing the gap even further.
Suddenly, your lips met his. You gasped. For some reason, you were completely surprised when your lips touched his. His lips were perfect and soft. He was like an angel.
Sehun waited for you to relax again before planting another light kiss on your delicate lips. This time you returned with more force, pressing your lips against him and pulled him closer to you.
He wrapped his arms around your shoulders pulling you closer to him. You pulled your lips away, leaning into the hug and resting your head on his shoulder.
“You know, “ You began to speak, “You’re really cute Sehun.”
Sehun laughed at your comment, “You know,” he mocked, “You’re really cute, too.”
You blushed deeply, snuggling your face into his shoulder trying to hide your face, which had turned a bright red.
As you rested on his shoulder, you breathed in his scent.
Not only did he look like an angel but also he smelt like heaven. You were in utter bliss.
Sehun pulled away from you and cupped your face. He kissed you again, this time a little rough. You tried to pull away but you didn’t want you, you were just slightly confused by his actions.
When the kiss ended, you grabbed hold on his hand. “What was that for?” You asked.
“I don’t have much time left with you and I don’t know when I’ll be able to be with you like this again.” You understood now. Your blissful moments were going to come to an end soon and you weren’t ready for it.
You pulled him close again. You released his hand from yours and wrapped you arms around his neck diving in for a kiss.
You both kissed each other like there was no tomorrow, but Sehun wanted more. He s his arms around your wasted and pulled you even closer. His tongue ran under you lip. He wanted to deepen the kiss, but there was no more time left.
There was a knock on the door as a warning. You unwillingly pulled away from Sehun. He wanted to pull you close again and feel your body next to his but he knew he couldn’t. Instead, he settled with a light kiss on your forehead. He messed with your hair a little as he parted from you completely.
Just then, light flooded into the closet. You both stood there looking out at everyone. To everyone, it appeared as nothing happened, but you knew other wise.
You both left and took your original seats.
Throughout the night you took glances at him only to see him staring back at you. You smiled at him and hoped you’d have another moment with him, in a place that wasn’t so crowded.

Be with Sehun: (Chapter 43)

Try someone else: (Chapter 33)