On the 10th Spin

Wanna Play A Game?

Round, Round, Round it goes where it stops, nobody knows. On the 10th turn, the bottle you had spun came to a stop. You looked to see whom you were going to be paired up with in the closet. He let out a breath that sounded like a mix between a laugh and the release of air.
It was Exo-M’s leader. Kris. He was smirking. He looked at you. You felt his stare and intense feel. He was handsome and he knew it. His aura just screamed attractiveness. He had the confidence to match it too.
Next to him, you felt a little intimidated, but you knew you couldn’t let that stop you. As he continued to smirk at you, you gave him a smirk back in an effort to show you weren’t won over that easily.
He let out a low chuckle. You rolled you eyes in an attempt to play hard to get.
You stood up from you sitting position, and walked to the closet without your partner, which most girls did not do.
Kris let out a similar sounds to a ‘tch’ before getting up too, however he remind by his seat.
You looked at him, giving him a wink before fully entering the closet so you were no longer seen. It wasn’t long till Kris joined you quickly closing the door behind him. ‘Someone is very excited about this game.’ You couldn’t help but think.

Clean:

: