The Butterfly!

Wanna Play A Game?

You looked at the delicate creature until you realized it wasn’t real. It was just a piece of plastic. However, it was a beautiful decorated butterfly, with jewels sparkling on the wings. You smiled at it before turning towards you audience.
“Hey! Whose is this?” You waved it in the air for people to see.
“That’s mine.” A voice tickled your ear as an arm reached from behind and took it. You blushed before turning around to see whom it was. However, you could already tell by his voice, that it was one of the main vocalists from Exo-M.
You smiled at him. “Hello Chen.” You blushed trying to make eye contact but looking away whenever your eyes met.
Chen smirked. “Come on little caterpillar.” He mocked your childish behavior. “It’s time to turn into a beautiful butterfly.” He examined his butterfly, twirling it between his fingers before taken a side look at you.
You were blushing hard. You forgot how to speak. Again he smirked. “Shall we?” His voice continued to mock.
All you could do was nod. He lightly grabbed you wrist and lead the way towards the dark chrysalis that was the closet.
Once inside, you weren’t sure what to do, but you had an idea Chen would lead the way.

Clean:

: