The EXO Ring

Wanna Play A Game?

You pulled out the metallic object. It had two ring wholes and the letters ‘E’ ‘X’ ‘O.’ You looked at it with a frown. You were in a room full of Exo members, and someone placed an EXO ring into the bag.
“That’s Mine!” Someone called out breaking your concentration on the ring.
It was Exo-M’s leader, Kris. He sauntered towards you with a smirk on his face. When he reached you, he grabbed his ring and placed it on his fingers. “It looks nice doesn’t it.” You wanted to say no because you knew he knew the answer but you couldn’t help it, he was so attractive.
“It looks perfect on you.” You gave him the response he wanted. He smirked in satisfaction.
He leaned in closer to you. His breath tickled your ear. “Wanna know what else is perfect?” He pulled away before you could hear the answer. He just smirked at you and walked away towards the closet.
Curiosity got the best of you. You feet began to move on their own as you followed Kris towards the closet like a little duckling.
Once you were both inside, the door closed. You knew there was no turning back now. Once again, you felt Kris’ breath on your ear, “Are you ready to find out?” He asked referring to his ious comment. You couldn’t see him, but you could tell he was smirking widely. He was going to enjoy this.

Clean:

: