On the 3rd Spin

Wanna Play A Game?

You watched the bottle spin. ‘One… Two… Three… Stop.’ It stopped. The bottle only took 3 spins and quickly stopped. The anticipation had no time to build up, but for some reason you were still too nervous to look up to see whom the bottle had landed on. You took a deep breath and shut your eyes. When you lifted your head in the direction of the bottle and open your eyes again, you meet the eyes of the youngest member, Sehun.
You blushed. You began to wonder if he was as nervous as you were. But the more you studied him the more you noticed, he seemed completely unphased. And this made you more nervous.
The younger member must have noticed this. He quickly stood up to meet you. He gave you a comforting smile before speaking. “It’s ok. It’s just a game.” You couldn’t help but notice the light lisp he had shown when he talked. You giggled at how overly cute it made him and suddenly you fear vanished.
You stood up next to him smiling brightly.
The time between standing and getting to the closet was a blur to you. You were so happy and in so much bliss, that you only realized you were in the closet when you could no longer see Sehun.
Suddenly, your nervous began to come back. You took in a deep breath to calm down, until you heard a voice. “It’s ok. It’s just a game.” It mocked playfully. Now you knew you had a true reason to be nervous.

Clean: (Chapter 34)

: