Chapter 2

Thank You

Finally...an update! ^^

Sorry for the long delay, i had busy with my college things this couple weeks, and still didn't have my mood back...

But here they are, i give you guys a new chapter! ;D

and keep reading my story, i promise i'll keep this story going until the ending...^^

So, thank you for your patience and sorry for took it so long to update...enjoy! ^^


 

 

 

 

 

“Who the hell are you daring to take part in this prob-“, my words cutted off before I can finish it once I turned around to face this person. My anger suddenly replaced with fascinated face when I looked at him.

 

Wow…

He had red hair, pale skin, beautiful eyes and a beautiful lips….as beautiful as his face it self….

 

 ‘Wait a minute?! Why do I have to admire this person?! I suppose to be angry at him!’

‘But this is the first time I feel like this in my first sight…’, I thought.

From our uniform clothes, I could conclude that he’s a patient too...

“Oi, are you listening to me mister? I’m trying to talk to you?”, suddenly he spoke with pouted his lips, woke me up from my daydreaming.

‘Cute….’, I blabbering myself….

’No no no, Lee Donghae, you have to focus!’

“What do you want?! I said you don’t have any permission to help her…she’s the one who pissed me off and I don’t have nothing to deal with you!”, I tried to took back the situation. “Or maybe you want me to throw that thing to you too?”, I grinned at him as I pointed to the food I had thrown with disgusted look.

Silent for a while, then I heard the nurse spoke with stuttered voice.

“It-it’s okay Eunhyuk-sshi…I’m-I’m alright, I’ll change the food..”, then she picked up all the mess and prepared to walked away.

“No, it’s not okay!”, suddenly the guy stood in front of me yelled. His cute face was turned to serious face. I’m shocked with his sudden change. “This guy is need a manner lesson, and I think his parents didn’t give him that. It’s too bad, nice face but worse attitude! Do you even know that you’re like an un-educational person?!”, he gave emphasis in his last words.

“What the hell?! No one ever talked to me like that! Even my parents! Who the hell are you daring to humiliate me huh?!”, I fell in anger and grabbed his hospital shirt.

I got my right hand fist and was about to punch him when suddenly I saw his face became very pale, I could saw sweat running from his face, his body became weak…I freezed in my position, and the next thing happen was he fell on my lap, made me overthrown on my wheelchair.

“Hei! Wh-what are you-, don’t play with me! Hey!”, I shouted to him muzziness, thinking that maybe he just played around with me.

“Oh no, his fever is coming again…excuse me Donghae-sshi, I think I have to take him inside the hospital, wait a minute, I’ll call help and bring the stretcher..”, the nurse spoke in hurry and rushed inside the building.

‘Fever? So…he just have a fever? And just because of that he stays in this hospital? What a silly reason…and I admire him a couple minutes ago…what a stupid things..’, I regret my silliness.

This Eunhyuk…looks like we had so many difference…

”Well, I think we aren’t compatible at all EUNHYUK-sshi, let’s just make this over and forget it”, I talked to the unconscious person on my lap with an annoyed look while waiting for the paramedics.

 

---0---

 

I rolled my wheel chair by my own along the way to my room since I didn’t want anyone made me mad more over.

They had took that guy called Eunhyuk a couple minutes ago. And I glad no one disturbed me now.

“Excuse me, please stay out of the way, we have a critical patient here!”, suddenly a doctor running pass the corridor from the other way with nurses followed him and they brought a patient with the stretcher. Then everyone gave them way with a concerned look. And I was about to stood aside too when suddenly the dying patient grabbed my hand with all her strength she still had.

I shocked in that time, and the paramedics suddenly stopped because of her action.

I gave a confused look to her. But I knew the face….

She’s one of them…the people that I hit..i’m sure about that…

“Wh-what do you want?”, I spoke in stuttered voice.

‘Is she remember me?!’, I stucked in my position.

“Ple-please….tak-take care of her….she’s ju-just a kid…sh-she can’t survive alone..”, the woman talked stuttered, gave all her strength to said those words.

“Madam, please release your hand, we have to take you to the ICU…”, the doctor said. I still didn’t move an inch or said anywords.

“What-what do you mean? I-I don’t understand your wo-words..”, I said, tried to avoid eye contact with her, hoping that she didn’t recognize me and just blabbering around.

But, the next thing she said stabbed me right in the heart.

“You s-saw us ri-right? A couple days ago f-from the wi-window? Al-although i-I wasn’t really con-conscious that day, I knew it. You’re the one in the-the car ri-right?”, she gave a sharp look to me.

‘Oh damn! She recognize me?!’, was all I could think.

“Madam, I think you get the wrong person, i-I have to go”, I tried to pulled my hand from her, but her grasped became more tight.

“Ple-please…my husband is dead, and-and I think i-I will see him so-soon..i-I promise…I wo-won’t tell anyone, bu-but please, t-take care of her…take care of my-my daughter…she just a child…”, I could saw tears coming from her eyes.

‘Oh great, so I had crashed a one happy family now?!’, I goggled in shocked.

“Excuse me madam, we have to bring you to the ICU now, please let go off your grasped…”, suddenly the doctor spoke and pulled the woman grasped from me.

“Sorry sir, do you know her?”, he asked me.

“No-no, I don’t know who is she at all, I-i think she get the wrong person…”, I lied, tried to spoke as natural as possible.

“Okay, then, sorry for this”, and then they took her away from me and headed to the ICU.

I swore I could saw sadness in her eyes, like she want to told something but she didn’t have any strength left. But I don’t care, I didn’t want to deal anything with her, and maybe soon she’ll die, and then everything will back to normal. I’m sure no one listen to what she said in condition like that.

‘Right, just forgot about what just happened Lee Donghae…’

Then I ran my wheelchair, heading to my room.

‘I think I need to take some rest.’

 

---0---

 

“Lee Donghae-sshi, come on, I will help you with your wheelchair… ir’s your theraphy schedule…”, the nurse said.

Right, after had a hard day yesterday, today I had to face all the theraphy things. Surely, I had done it for couple days, and still no good news. I think that’s because the stupid  doctor who took care of me.

“Okay, take me to the stupid place, and quickly, I don’t want to waste my time for this.”, I said coldly to her, and she just took me in silent for the response.

We just kept in silent along the way, and I wanted to kept it like that.

“Just wait here Donghae-sshi, I’ll prepare the things…”, said the nurse when we arrived at the place.

I wait there, looked around at the same boring room, and then suddenly someone caught my eyes.

“Hey you, what are you doing here? Is fever affecting to get a theraphy too now?”, I joked lowly at him. Surely, that’s too much. he just had a fever, and he acted like a very sick person with all that helping machines. Even he need a wheelchair to went towards me.

“Oh, so…it’s you again? I see that you aren’t change too much from yesterday…acting like a jerk…”, he said.

“What the-“

“Ne, you know that your behaviour make people don’t like you…Why do you have to act like that? Being kind is not that hard….”, he cutted my words before I could finished it and gave unimportant oration to me.

“You don’t know anything about me, EUNHYUK-SSHI…so just shut your mouth. I can buy this hospital if I want, so I really don’t need them beside me. They just a jerk.”, I said.

“You-you know my name?”, he gave me a confused look.

 “of course I know your name, don’t you remember? After you did that stupid thing yesterday, liying on my lap, and destroyed my day. and you even had a wheelchair now? what a stupid thing just because a stupid fever…acting like a weak person..are you trying to take people sympathy for you? What a pathetic person…”, I grinned at him.

He just kept freezed in his wheelchair, gave me an empty look, and his expression turned sad…he lower his head and looked to the ground, like thinking something deeply inside his self. And I swore I could saw tears coming from his eyes.

I think I won. Of course, I always won…

 

But…

 

Why do I feel so guilty, made him like that? And why do I had to felt sorry for him too? I never felt this way before…

 

‘I had to wipe all that thoughts inside my head. He was no one for me. Even my family. I didn’t have to feel sorry for him’.

 

“Okay, you are the winner, are you happy now? I think I’m dealing with a wrong person, trying to wake your good side, but I think you don’t have any. Sorry for wasting your time…just act like we never met before….”, he said as he wiped his tears away, and then turned around and went to the other side of the room.

“Hey you!”, I called him, but he acted like he didn’t hear me.

Okay, this is strange. Why did I have to called him back? and I was about to said sorry to him a minute ago?

 

Strange….

 

Why did I have too?

 

Surely, I felt this weird feeling inside me…

 

 Like a warm feeling…

 

What did this person have done to me? Made me felt like this?

 

The feeling I never felt before…

 

And I kept thinking about that, watched him walked away.